Black Metal.

Mgla didn't do anything for me, but those other bands are excellent, particularly Sacriligium and Fullmoon.

Also check out Hellveto, Holy Death, Xantotol, and Imperator.

Yes, good call. Facta Loquuntur is one of the most spirited, genuine albums I've come across. Absolutely no silly attempts at appearing "true" or "grim"; the music speaks for itself. As Life Sucks said, it's quite amateurish and very sloppy, but it all adds to the atmosphere. Without a doubt, the best NSBM I've heard.

I like raw black metal and all, but Ildjarn and Absurd sound woefully amateurish, no offense.

Fair enough, people sometimes just can't click with Raw Black metal. It can be tough on the ears sometimes, but it's hard to be considered a fan of raw black metal without liking Ildjarn or Absurd.

Mgla didn't do anything for me, but those other bands are excellent, particularly Sacriligium and Fullmoon.

Also check out Hellveto, Holy Death, Xantotol, and Imperator.

MGLA is brilliant, they have an excellent style of hateful, raw Black Metal. The full length will be fantastic.

Fair enough, people sometimes just can't click with Raw Black metal. It can be tough on the ears sometimes, but it's hard to be considered a fan of raw black metal without liking Ildjarn or Absurd.

You can add Hate Forest to that list too :kickass:

Gridlock, definitely get Fullmoon's "United Aryan Evil."

Maybe early Behemoth for raw Polish black metal.

You'd probably like Lord Wind as well.