Black Metal.

:kickass:

Primordial :worship:
If Primordial are black metal, then they are my favorite black metal band. And come to think of it, they are very much black metal in many ways; the riffing technique is very black metal. The vocals aren't typical black metal, but vocals don't determine if something is black metal or not. They are as black metal as Tearstained or Urfaust, and definitely more black metal than Mercyful Fate.

their early stuff was very much in the black metal vein. primordial are in my top favorite bands...simply amazing
Yes, they are great, and very original in addition to that. I think their new stuff is black metal, too. For instance, the riffing technique in End of Times is super black metal. The vocals aren't, but IMO Alan is one of the best vocalists in metal.

Black Metal is my favorite genre! i mainly listen to underground stuff
i listen most to..

Gorgoroth
Taran
Myrkr
Withered (iceland)
Videog Svaor
Kataxu
Non Opus Dei
Nachtmystium
Enslaved
katharsis
Burzum
Necroplasma
Watain
Dissection
graveland
Myrk
Hetroertzen
old Mayhem
Behemoth
Countess
Fluisterwoud
Deathspell Omega
Darkthrone
Dark Funeral
Emperor
Zyklon-B
Keep Of kalessin
Ljå
Ildjarn

and maaany many more, you get something with these bands and you're good!:kickass:

788662.jpg

:headbang:

Reactions: Matt
Absurd has a definite Oi/RAC influence in their music. In fact, the Oi/RAC influence is just a big a part of their sound as their black metal influence. They almost sound like a black metal band playing Oi/RAC. I only like Totenlieder and Blutgericht. Their early stuff is too sloppy and amateurish for me. The only band I know of that sounds anything like Absurd is Wolfnacht (barring their first album).