Black Metal.

Yeah, the new NEW one. It's similar to The Blood of Our Fathers, but it totally destroys it quality wise..

also doesn't have the same shitty production that Blood of our fathers has.

you fags need to get this

5n7nyd.jpg

Teitanblood - Black Putrescence of Evil. This band is the most evil filthy bestial black metal you will ever hear. It's their demos/split comp. I missed out on their split with necros christos so this was a must have for me.

rummaging through some junk I hadn't listened to in a while, I came across Ancestors Blood's Preparing for War. Pretty decent symphonic pagan-ish black metal. definitely worth a look into if you like your black metal epic but with a poor (but fitting) production.

So. I'm listening to Blood in Our Wells for the first time in quite awhile, I think it is finally clicking with me. I've never really understood the hype before and well, it's still not on par with the first two albums, but I really like it.

I'm listening to Rabid Death's Curse. Un-fucking-believable. This is one of the most awesomest bands I've ever heard. Is the rest of their material (excluding 'Casus Luciferi' as I already own it) this good? If so they will stand up as one of my all time favorites. Amazing album.

Any other bands/albums of this style and quality? Similar aggressive, dark, melodic (not symphonic or overdone melodies), satanic feel...

I'm listening to Rabid Death's Curse. Un-fucking-believable. This is one of the most awesomest bands I've ever heard. Is the rest of their material (excluding 'Casus Luciferi' as I already own it) this good? If so they will stand up as one of my all time favorites. Amazing album.

Well, I have Casus Luciferi and their last one, Sworn to the Dark.

I really love it, but BM purists tend not to like it. That's the one that made look for their other albums. I still need to get Rabid Death.

Any other bands/albums of this style and quality? Similar aggressive, dark, melodic (not symphonic or overdone melodies), satanic feel...

Rabid Death's Curse is their best IMO, though many give that honor to Casus Luciferi. Sworn to the Dark is a step down.

I'll agree with you on this Zeph. I thought that Casus was amazing, but this is more intense. Just barely though. And I'll get Sworn anyway. I love these two so damn much.

As for BM purists not liking it, I can understand it. But I don't care. It's too good to be bound by whether it's pure or re-hashed. Fuck purists haha.

I downloaded darkspace III, holy shit is that some heavy fucking black metal. I need to listen to it again because all I remember from it is that it is extremely loud.

So. I'm listening to Blood in Our Wells for the first time in quite awhile, I think it is finally clicking with me. I've never really understood the hype before and well, it's still not on par with the first two albums, but I really like it.

Blood In Our Wells is actually my favorite Drudkh Album. I really like all Drudkh albums though, but imo is their most consistent work quality wise.

I hope their next album comes out soon.