Black Metal.

I saw satyricon in los angeles a few years ago with 3 Inches of Blood and a couple other local black metal bands

the power went out during the 3IoB set :lol:

1993_dark_medieval_times.jpg

The Shadowthrone is too folky.

MASTER'S HAMMER ULTRA SUPER MEGA KVLT DELUXE DIE HARD 4 LP OUT NOW

MastersHammer%20front%20cover.jpg

Die hard includes purple vinyl, patch, and turntable mat. $35 regular, $45 die hard, which will probably be gone in a day or two.

Obviously, this is the first two albums, each spread out over 2 LPs for improved sound quality.

I started listening to Armagedda more. Damn, I love them. Love the guitars, vocals, the whole sound and the energy they give.

So, I'm not really much of a black metal guy, but one band I really love is Dodheimsgard. Can anyone recommend me something as fucked up and avant-garde as these guys?

Yosuke took the die hards down because he didn't want to risk overselling it (the ecommerce is fucked up and only logs that an item was sold if a buyer clicks back to the merchant after paying). He has about 45 left right now and just put them back up, so buy it now if you missed out.

Wow the absu was really good on first listen. Gotta get around to listening to ban later today. Hopefully my skr haul comes today too