Black Metal.

Im not really into the BM scene as I prefer more how do you say..... varying array of melodies, which lacks in BM, but some bands that kickass in BM

Graveworm
Stormlord
Catamenia

Im not really into the BM scene as I prefer more how do you say..... varying array of melodies, which lacks in BM, but some bands that kickass in BM

Graveworm
Stormlord
Catamenia

Fucking hell, you are SO FUCKING MISINFORMED AND IGNORANT. Listen to early Emperor/Satyricon and stop spreading your uninformed slander about black metal.

Fucking hell, you are SO FUCKING MISINFORMED AND IGNORANT. Listen to early Emperor/Satyricon and stop spreading your uninformed slander about black metal.

Yes, im going to go back to 1990 and listen to two bands, in a whole genre, why don't you give me some BM bands that actually can compete with other genres for technical talent that are within the past 2 years?

Lol, I find it funny you have to go back a long time and only give me two bands because im "Misinformed/Slander" why couldn't you give me something within the last 2 years? Maybe because im right?

Those bands aren't even really bm.

What would you classify them as then.... Catamenia I can see being Viking/BM. But Graveworm/Stormlord imho deff BM.

Graveworm : Dreaming Into Reality --- Tell me that isn't BM .... plz do..

Also another reason I dislike BM somewhat, is because the deep growls are really irritating, maybe if you could find more higher pitched screams like Stormlord/Graveworm has that would be awesome. But Burzum style vocals no thanks.

Yes, im going to go back to 1990 and listen to two bands, in a whole genre, why don't you give me some BM bands that actually can compete with other genres for technical talent that are within the past 2 years?

Lol, I find it funny you have to go back a long time and only give me two bands because im "Misinformed/Slander" why couldn't you give me something within the last 2 years? Maybe because im right?

technical talent doesn't always mean the band is good.

technical talent doesn't always mean the band is good.

In most cases it does. I just like all the instruments working together to make the best music possible, I've heard quite a bit of BM and the instruments seem to be played apart from each, either being they are trying to play as fast as they can beating the same beat (drums), or guitarists playing distorted tones, and the vocals errrrr give me Stormlord style vocalists plzzzz, I guess the main thing I don't like in BM are the deep growls that have no word association its just growls that you can't even decipher being human.

Don't get me wrong, BM has good bands too, but there are far far far more suckass bands in BM then in any other genre compared to the good ones.

Something like Stormlord : Dance of Hecate ... now that is a badass BM song, give me more of that or bands in BM that sound like that and i'll jump and down all over it.

In most cases it does. I just like all the instruments working together to make the best music possible, I've heard quite a bit of BM and the instruments seem to be played apart from each, either being they are trying to play as fast as they can beating the same beat (drums), or guitarists playing distorted tones, and the vocals errrrr give me Stormlord style vocalists plzzzz, I guess the main thing I don't like in BM are the deep growls that have no word association its just growls that you can't even decipher being human.

Don't get me wrong, BM has good bands too, but there are far far far more suckass bands in BM then in any other genre compared to the good ones.

I disagree. I listen to a lot of grind and noise/core, and while its not the most talented form of music, its the thought that counts. I see it more as free-form anti-art.

Well Ohio can you give me any BM bands that have a style similiar to graveworm/Stormlord? So far I haven't found any and I can't stand the animal growls. Give me high pitched vocals PLZZZZ.

Not too bad, but they aren't guitar centric enough for me, its alot of drums :)

I guess thats why Im more into the other genre's as they focus more on guitars / keyboards. But, Gorgoroth isn't too bad, just a bit too much drums not enough guitar for me :)

And one of the songs, their drummer plays the same beat for like 2 min straight -.-

ughhh, this disarmonia mundi guy is such an insufferable idiot.

Oh yes, because I don't agree with everything you do, and I happen to like a different style of music, and I just happen to point out what I don't like about BM (and yes its true), and you think differently. Oh well, you can think whatever you want, but just listen to that and then other styles of metal and you can see the difference, and im not talking vocal wise.

Im not saying all BM is bad, but most of it is. There are good bands in BM too. Just the ratio of good >> bad bands is much much higher in BM then in any other genre, the good bands are rare.

Oh yes, because I don't agree with everything you do, and I happen to like a different style of music, and I just happen to point out what I don't like about BM (and yes its true), and you think differently. Oh well, you can think whatever you want, but just listen to that and then other styles of metal and you can see the difference, and im not talking vocal wise.

Im not saying all BM is bad, but most of it is. There are good bands in BM too. Just the ratio of good >> bad bands is much much higher in BM then in any other genre, the good bands are rare.

Eat a dick.

Eat a dick.

Such an intelligent response. :lol: I can only laugh at such a response, it amazes me the people who think insulting someone over the internet actually does anything?

Instead of giving me bands that could change my opinion he just goes to the insults woooo smart guy! If he epitimizes the BM genre, then I'm glad I only like a few BM bands and I'll stick to Melodic Death Metal :)

Such an intelligent response. :lol: I can only laugh at such a response, it amazes me the people who think insulting someone over the internet actually does anything?

I don't think it does anything (whatever that means), I'm just too god damn lazy to give substantial responses to you anymore. Therefore, go eat a dick.

edit: you're clearly a total noob. You need time to wise up. Nothing I do is going to help that along.

I don't think it does anything (whatever that means), I'm just too god damn lazy to give substantial responses to you anymore. Therefore, go eat a dick.

edit: you're clearly a total noob. You need time to wise up. Nothing I do is going to help that along.

Oh yes, I must be a noob because I don't eat sleep and live BM like you do... lol so funny.

Next you will say im a "fag" because I like keyboards in my music.

/point @ Lyzanxia maybe instead of only loving 1 style maybe check out others?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=21415659 -- Lyzanxia (Wise Counselor)