Black Metal.

I've yet to hear any keyboards be they a small snippet or any substantial means in anything besides Melodic Death Metal, name me a BM band that uses alot of keyboards that are equivalent to bands like Skyfire/EToS/Disarmonia Mundi? << That is main keyboarding, not BM, from all the BM I've listened to its heavy drums. I might be wrong, so if I am, why not direct me to bands..

Some thrash has it like Lyzanxia, and Gothic has it, and some Viking/Folk has it, but I've yet to hear it in BM :)

Why don't you just direct me to a band that has keyboard style like a Noumena type band in BM? Then it will be settled unless you rather insult me then show me bands that use keyboards in BM as a main element as you have said.

You do realize that one of the main elements in black metal is keyboards, right?

...wtf?

Also, Disarmonia_Mundi, though the band of your namesake is damned fucking good if I do say so myself, I'm gonna have to ask you to cop out on this one as you really haven't the slightest fucking clue about black metal. If you'd like to be educated, ask politely, and don't be a cunt.

Why don't you just direct me to a band that has keyboard style like a Noumena type band in BM? Then it will be settled unless you rather insult me then show me bands that use keyboards in BM as a main element as you have said.
I guess you wouldn't agree that Emperor falls into that category, even though I do, here are a few bands that should certianly fit the bill:

Fear of Eternity
Summoning
Limbonic Art (Moon in the Scorpio is the best example)
Hellveto

I guess you wouldn't agree that Emperor falls into that category, even though I do, here are a few bands that should certianly fit the bill:

Fear of Eternity
Summoning
Limbonic Art (Moon in the Scorpio is the best example)
Hellveto

Thank you thats all I asked for, now let me go take a listen and see how it is.

Summoning was very good, they have that Viking ish Style to them which is awesome. (awesome band) (Anyone have any torrents of their 2 latest Albums?)
Couldn't find Fear of Eternity though, so if you could direct me to somewhere I can listen to them that would be good, I guess ill try pandora later.

Off Topic : If anyone can direct me to a torrent of this band I've been looking for a while now : Before The Dawn

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=83405452 (The Ghost Album)

^

1. This isnt the place to be directing people to torrents. Register at a more appropriate place if that's what you're after.

2. I could've made my post much longer due to reading the last 1.5 pages, but like Cythraul, I won't.

3. The exchanges from the "locals" on the last 1.5 pages has been so damn funny I nearly fell off my chair :lol:

I've yet to hear any keyboards be they a small snippet or any substantial means in anything besides Melodic Death Metal, name me a BM band that uses alot of keyboards that are equivalent to bands like Skyfire/EToS/Disarmonia Mundi? << That is main keyboarding, not BM, from all the BM I've listened to its heavy drums. I might be wrong, so if I am, why not direct me to bands..

Some thrash has it like Lyzanxia, and Gothic has it, and some Viking/Folk has it, but I've yet to hear it in BM :)

You ARE ignorant. A majority of black metal bands USE keyboards. Pretty much everything after 1993 had keyboards in it (exaggeration of course, don't flame me :oops:).

I think Hubster or somebody mentioned Ne Obliviscaris a while ago. I checked them out. Pretty fucking awesome band :kickass:

Yep. Ne Obliviscaris are from Melbourne, they will destroy every Aussie band out there once they have recorded material out. They've got an amazing future ahead.

yeah cause Darkthrone and Immortal are known for their synthesizer melodies!

:Smug:

A lot of BM bands do. My point was that Black Metal is keyboard friendly and uses those kinds of instruments often, and for D.M. to use that keyboard example was not a very good one.

A lot of BM bands do. My point was that Black Metal is keyboard friendly and uses those kinds of instruments often, and for D.M. to use that keyboard example was not a very good one.

not the ones I listen to, although I'll make exceptions for Emperor and Burzum.