Black Metal.

umj, huh? im kinda thinking about microcosmos

how could you be dissapointed with it? it rules

almost perfect blend of folk and black

im listening to it right now and theres no way you can be dissapointed

it delivers everything even remotely expected and more

you either didnt ever listen to it ot your expectations are absurd. estrangement is awesome

ok ive been listening to it and estrangement is an incredible album

my god its emotional and powerful, the prod is tinty but i assume micro will be even better. i can't imagine how anyone could think estrangement is in any way a letdown or bad

give it a listen. its fucking great

im like the only asrtofaes fan
Not really.

Oh, and not sure if somebody has posted it here, so I'll do it:

DRUDKH
Upcoming release: "Microcosmos" (CD Digipak and limited box set)
Release date: June 22nd, US July 14th

On the very same dates, Ukrainian black metallers DRUDKH's upcoming album "Microcosmos" will be available through Season of Mist's Underground Activists division. On this seventh album since acclaimed debut "Forgotten Legends" (2003), DRUDKH capture the precious essence of sadness and the deep melancholy of Ukrainian music in their brand of Slavonic Heathen Metal. A classy, very limited box set edition of "Microcosmos" will be available on Season of Mist's e-shop.

also striborg because if you listen to percieving the world with hate you can tell the pentemple/sunoooo influences. makes a world of difference

A new Striborg record is out?

I have a feeling it's because of the limited tape release. Personally I would prefer to buy new Xasthur material but I don't own a tape player. I've downloaded it but I haven't gotten around to listening to it.

You should listen to it soon considering it is one of his best ever.

anybody listened to Hjarnidaudi? I checked out their myspace and enjoyed the clips they had up...was wondering if the album was a good listen