Black Metal.

Thank goodness that it isn't, since Lurker of Chalice is pointless and Darkspace isn't even trying for a remotely similar type of black metal.

you've been a beast all night with every one, now you're starting with me? AH! *shuns* don't hit mee!!

darkspace is good, but to call lurker of chalice pointless is very rude considering they're not....pointless...

You might not find Lurker of Chalice pointless, but it's definitely pointless to compare them to such an obviously different band.

I only download because I am a tr00 piratez.

2772.jpg

This was a bit dissapointing imo. Varg could've done better than this.

How are they different? They're both atmospheric black metal.

So is Burzum, but you're not going to tell me that Filosofem sounds like either of those two bands, are you? All three are clearly extremely different despite being part of the same style of music.

So is Burzum, but you're not going to tell me that Filosofem sounds like either of those two bands, are you? All three are clearly extremely different despite being part of the same style of music.

Well duh! they're different sounding. Different musicians, song structure, vocalist, etc. The point is they're still in the same exact sub-genre of black metal and my comparison is in no way pointless.

So...a few years back, I heard a song from Crionics, didn't fucking like it at all, now this present day I listen to it again, and this shit totally fucking slays!!!

:kickass:

I'd recommend listening to the EPs and Groza. I like all of his material, though a lot of people seem disappointed by Groza for reasons that I'll never really understand.