Black Metal.

We hereby present the optimal CD versions of SORHIN’s entire discography : “Skogsgriftens Rike”, “I Det Glimrande Mörkrets Djup” and “Apokalypsens Ängel”. Carefully redesigned by the band as noble digipaks, remastered and with a selection of bonus material.

Sorhin_DP09A.jpg

http://www.noevdia.com/

This is good news indeed! I was getting fucking sick of being outbid on originals of Skogsgriftens Rike and I Det Glimrande... I'll be picking these up ASAP.

I've always thought that Stormblåst was overrated and a disappointing follow-up to the very brilliant For All Tid. :)

In Sorte Diaboli is easily my least favourite Dimmu album. Death Cult Armageddon, while I do enjoy it, I agree with many that previous Dimmu efforts are much better.

I'm very pessimistic in regards to future Dimmu Borgir. Personally, I'm really not interested in another symphonic album at all especially considering that In Sorte Diaboli was a big step backward...it just didn't offer anything new or remotely exciting. I wouldn't mind if they went back to a more keyboard-oriented sound that they had in the late 90s.

I'm picking up In Sorte Diaboli soon; hopefully it's epic.

PLEASE DON'T. Even if you really like DCA this will be a major let-down. By all means get Enthrone Darkness Triumphant and/or Spiritual Black Dimensions instead. They are vastly superior to this late crap.

I haven't heard much Dimmu Borgir but! For All Tid is great, Stormblast sux, that keyboard stops me from ever finishing the album and I like the first track of their next material, although I can't say that about the whole album :/. What I heard from the rest of their discography was horrible. Avoid at all costs!

NED024 KATHARSIS Fourth Reich cd & vinyl

SO NAIL THE HEARTS

EUCHARISTICK FUNEREAL

RECKONING

EMERALDE GRAVES

SINN KORONATION

Black Metal gods Katharsis return in full rotten splendour with a 45 minutes long recording. While the song-writing retains the main ill characteristics of previous full-length VVORLDVVITHOUTEND, the extensive song structures operate as hypnotizing and lethal labyrinths, the murderous and brutal riffing is enhanced by a frontal opposition with a rare and genuine mastery of sheer black magic atmospheres.

/Norma Evangelium Diaboli.

jd520014.jpg

Christ, comes out in six days and this is the first I've heard of it. Either way, I have no doubt that this will be very good, though I'm interested to see what in the fuck this "frontal opposition" will be like.

Yeah, i can't wait to hear the new album.

This is good news indeed! I was getting fucking sick of being outbid on originals of Skogsgriftens Rike and I Det Glimrande... I'll be picking these up ASAP.

this band seriously doesnt get mentioned much here. i have the original of idet but im curious to hear the remasters.

Belenos - Errances Oniriques (re-recorded) is out in a few days. im curious how this will sound since i think the original is excellent. I rather he make a new album not rerecord his old stuff but ehh whatever.