Black Metal.

They played it (I think) at MDF, what I heard (which honestly wasn't much because I was tired during their set and kind of drifted around, though I did hear "I Am The Wargod") was pretty good.

Listened to Lunar Aurora's Seelenfeuer last night. I'm consistently impressed by LA and even more amazed that they can overload their music with so much keyboard use yet it never gets too over the top of "faggothic" or anything. Great band.

They played it (I think) at MDF, what I heard (which honestly wasn't much because I was tired during their set and kind of drifted around, though I did hear "I Am The Wargod") was pretty good.

Listened to Lunar Aurora's Seelenfeuer last night. I'm consistently impressed by LA and even more amazed that they can overload their music with so much keyboard use yet it never gets too over the top of "faggothic" or anything. Great band.

The entire Lunar Aurora discography is solid, you can not do wrong in purchasing any of their cds.

Yes, the new Destroyer 666 album will slay!

I just got the Belgian Taranis' self-titled album and it's fantastic. Solid traditional metal base and excellent riffs, just the kind of black metal I like.

yeah this band is excellent. i'ts more bathory influenced than anything and riff based. Their new album is pretty good also.

I don't have a record player, but I still bought the die-hard because it totally rules and I intend to keep it forever. I'd gladly buy them again if they were reissued on CD as well.

I don't have a record player, but I still bought the die-hard because it totally rules and I intend to keep it forever. I'd gladly buy them again if they were reissued on CD as well.

yeah wish they would... i saw their albums used once but didn't pick them up... fucking stupid...

Profanatica absolutely rules. Both the full-length and The Enemy of Virtue comp are among my favorite releases in black metal at the moment.

There is another new song by Drudkh on the official Drudkh myspace.

I dont listen to the Drudkh previews. Drudkh is the kind of band that havent disappointed me at all, so i wait untill i have their CD at home where i can just sit back and anjoy.

So I see that Zyklon B Productions has recently put out a split by Leviathan and Acherontas called Sic Luceat Lux. My question is, is this new material by Wrest or old stuff from his vault? Last I heard, he hadn't written/recorded anything since the release of Massive Conspiracy and this split came out of nowhere (to me at least)

Profanatica absolutely rules. Both the full-length and The Enemy of Virtue comp are among my favorite releases in black metal at the moment.

I was blown away by that comp. It's one of the filthiest things I've heard to date.

Drudkh rules. Always. If they did a bubble-punk album I doubt I'd dislike it.