Black Metal.

Have that too (probably one of my favorite black metal albums though its pretty folky), I was basically just listing the albums from the main innovators that everyone thinks of for first/second wave black metal.

So uh, yea...lol just to clear this up one last time, I was basically listing a few bands I was interested in and what I have from said bands and wandering what other albums, if any, from said bands, to get next, taking into consideration what I already like.

Wandering what albums would be best to check out next from the bands listed below (Listing what I have) If you don't feel any other albums are worthwhile, say that

Averse Sefira - Advent Parallax
Watain - Casus Luciferi, Sworn to the Dark
Limbonic Art - Ad Noctem, Moon in the Scorpio, In Abhorrence Dementia
Blut Aus Nord - Memoria Vetusta I, Memoria Vetusta II, The Work Which Transforms God
Katharsis - The Fourth Reich
Satyricon - Nemesis Divina (listened to their last two albums and they were boring as hell but this one's good)

I'm still quite the nub, any other recs welcome..

Averse Sefira - Battle's Clarion, Tetragrammatical Astygmata
Watain - Rabid Death's Curse
Blut aus Nord - Ultima Thulee
Katharsis - Kruzifixxion
Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times

And do yourself a favour and buy Gorgoroth's first three albums.

Wandering what albums would be best to check out next from the bands listed below (Listing what I have) If you don't feel any other albums are worthwhile, say that

Averse Sefira - Advent Parallax
Watain - Casus Luciferi, Sworn to the Dark
Limbonic Art - Ad Noctem, Moon in the Scorpio, In Abhorrence Dementia
Blut Aus Nord - Memoria Vetusta I, Memoria Vetusta II, The Work Which Transforms God
Katharsis - The Fourth Reich
Satyricon - Nemesis Divina (listened to their last two albums and they were boring as hell but this one's good)

I'm still quite the nub, any other recs welcome..

Watain - Rabid Death's Curse
Limbonic Art - The Ultimate Death Worship
Blut Aus Nord - Ultima Thulee
Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times

Malign sounds kind of like how I'd picture Motorhead sounding if they played black metal. Very rock-ish vibe. Not quite as dark and/or sad as a lot of black metal. Really good, I'd recommend it. I forgot about them honestly. I'm listening to them now. Thanks!

EDIT: Not to say they don't play some good straight up black metal, but they have some rocking moments all over.

Malign sounds kind of like how I'd picture Motorhead sounding if they played black metal. Very rock-ish vibe. Not quite as dark and/or sad as a lot of black metal. Really good, I'd recommend it. I forgot about them honestly. I'm listening to them now. Thanks!

Just posting to say that I agree with this statement.

I knew this kid who was a big pothead Mexican metalhead eight years ago who liked Dark Fortress. but this was back when I still listened to punk and intensely disliked black metal.

do you like every band on this label or something? please tell me you don't like the new funeral mist. :p

edit; sorhin is indeed kick ass, one of the best "norsecore" bands imo

No, the new Funeral Mist is bad.

So you're saying Sorhin are like Antaeus then? I like Antaeus, love Blood Libels, but too many blastbeats.