Black Metal.

lol new peste noire interview.
http://diabolicalconquest.com/interviews/peste_noire_english.htm

He basically goes on a long diatribe about Neige being a huge faggot, and said he had no idea that having him in the band would attract all those hipsters. He also says he has nothing against him while saying all this stuff lol..

hilarious interview. on another note La Sanie des siècles was fianlly released on vinyl and it looks great..

So is their new album actually any good? I've never bothered to listen to FF.

Folkfuck Folie was a lot better than I expected it to be given all the negativity tbh, but I still like the other one before it better.

He basically goes on a long diatribe about Neige being a huge faggot, and said he had no idea that having him in the band would attract all those hipsters. He also says he has nothing against him while saying all this stuff lol.

He sounds like a complete idiot. He claims he doesn't give a shit about people who listen to his music and his fans, yet all he is doing the entire time is talking about these people and how he is so much 'kvlter' and cooler himself. La Sanie... is pretty amazing though.

I've heard Volahn, the band whatshisname up there just suggested, is supposed to be somewhat similar to Ulver ala Natten's Madrigal

On a side note, big cheers to cook-ta for pointing me to Ekpyrosis's Mensch aus Gold: a 30-minute slightly experimental obscure black metal release from last year. I'm only half way through this, but this is fantastic stuff! For those who like their black metal with a slightly more experimental vibe, but not off the wall, this is definitely worth checking out. The music is incredible, and there's a lot of clean vocals (the entire thing may be clean vocals in fact). highly recommended!

Most people here would probably find something to like in the new Dreams of the Drowned release which he uploaded the full album download of to last.fm. It's like hardcore punk black metal, cool stuff from France a lotta people into more "post-black" stuff would enjoy.

You don't need to be a fucking rocket scientist to understand high quality sound systems and how high you can blast the music at good quality. Thats what I'm talking about. It will sound good or better if its louder and your blasting it on a good sound system or something like that. Do I really need to get into more detail like seriously I thought I didn't need to further explain it. And if you start hearing fuzz come out of the music that means the sound system you are using is exceeding its limits.

Edit: I think if the volume is louder and the quality of sound isn't fuzzed, any kind of music in general will sound more clear and perhaps better. You can also tune the quality to a certain way. So all in all it should sound better louder if you know what your doing.

lol, a dumb guy trying to sound smart...

listen buddy, you have the right idea, but you are still wrong. The reason why music is generally regarded as sounding better when played at a high volume has to do with the two things sticking out on the sides of your head: your ears.

There is something called sound pressure levels which our ears respond to..and the higher the sound pressure level, the more frequencies we can sense...

However, another reason is that the louder your music is playing, the more you suppress outside noises that would otherwise interfere with the music.

To conclude, stop talking about "tuning the quality to a certain way", do you know what the fuck you are saying? Do you understand audio at all? It's not as simple as tuning a guitar or turning the volume knob

(^ cool story bro i know i know :p)

He basically goes on a long diatribe about Neige being a huge faggot, and said he had no idea that having him in the band would attract all those hipsters. He also says he has nothing against him while saying all this stuff lol..

hilarious interview. on another note La Sanie des siècles was fianlly released on vinyl and it looks great..

This was good reading haha.

edit: Who is selling La sanie... on vinyl?