Black Metal.

Dordeduh's album has just been released yesterday :)...has some amazing tracks on it, if you're into avantgarde/experimental BM then you should really check them out. As always, songs take surprising twists and turns...

they also made a clip for their mellow tune:

Last edited by a moderator:
Balor will let you know:

"Hellz out there!
My old band MORRIGAN is reformed since Aug. 2012 because Beliar and I cleared our personal problems. At the moment we work on a new, till now untiteled album that will be out in spring 2013 via Undercover Rec.! Watch out for this new masterpice of pure aggressive and epic METAL!!!
Live shows will follow up after the release of the album..."

BALOR of BLIZZARD / MORRIGAN

I'm pretty stoked for Darkthrone's new album. Hope it's approaching completion.

And my oh my, Umskiptar fucking sucks. What happened, Varg?

Umskiptar is just long, droning and fucking boring. There's like 2 good songs. And I LOVED Fallen and Belus. Loved the shit out of them.

been enjoying this band lately.

also, can anyone reccomend me some good post-black metal of the non-clone band non-cheese ball variety. prefferably pretty "atmospheric", whatever you decide that should mean

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone here think they should have some kinda large annual black metal or symphonic black metal tour in North America? For me, I would love to see something like that.

Imagine a first wave black metal tour, consisting of bands like Darkthrone, Emperor, Gorgoroth, Mayhem all on the same billing lol. I would see that for sure. Its too bad black metal is not so welcomed in North America compared to death metal.