Black Metal.

Treblinka is an interesting band that was basically one of the first second wave black metal band like with Mayhem and alike. It also happens to be the pre-Nifelheim band. Only three demos were released, they can be found on blogs. An interesting and worthy listen.

I guess they changed their name to Tiamat and became gay.

Treblinka is in NO WAY a pre-Nifelheim band. The brothers Nifelheim are simply filling the places vacated by the ex members of the band who did not want to contribute to the reunion gig (or gigs? I don't know if they planned on doing anything else in addition to that one show with Uncanny and whoever else). And yes, they did indeed evolve into Tiamat. The associations with Nifelheim, however, only begin and end with the reunion gig.

Sorry, I only checked their metal archives page. I will take it they were apart of the early second wave before the storm along with Mayhem, right?

Approximately, yeah. I would say that Sumerian Cry is a continuation of that as well, to an extent.

Morbosidad_Profana_LP_cover.jpg

While on note, does the new Leviathan really sound like current DSO?

Believe it or not, it sounds pretty similar but Wrest still retains his signature sound. It sounds more or less similar to Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum than Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice.