Black Metal.

what are some good Greece BM bands? Only bands I know of from Greece are USPM vein style

As unknown said, fucking Nocternity. Everything they've released is awesome, but Onyx is simply fucking amazing. One of my favourite post-2000 Black Metal albums.

Some other essential stuff for fans of Hellenic (Black) Metal:

Agatus - Dawn of Matyrdom
Legion of Doom - Kingdom of Infinite Darkness
Kawir - To Cavirs
Macabre Omen - The Ancient Returns
Necromantia - Crossing the Fiery Path
Necromantia - Scarlet Evil, Wtiching Black
Nergal - The Wizard of Nerath
Nightfall - Parade Into Centuries
Rotting Christ - Thy Mighty Contract
Rotting Christ - Non Serviam
Stutthof - Towards Thy Astral Path
The Elysian Fields - Adelain
Thou Art Lord - Eosforos
Wolfnacht - Heidentum
Varathron - His Majesty at the Swamp
Zephyrous - Towards... (I'm somewhat undecided on this)
Zemial - For the Glory of UR
Zemial - In Monumentum

wolfnacht's "heidentum" is the best bm album greece ever produced. fucking amazing. shame about his other shit.

never got into varathron as much as, say, darkbliss (i.e. i've never had sex with one of their cds), or necromantia for that matter although i never listened to them enough. i'll give them another go. i recall legion of doom being really cool, and stutthof were p.decent as well. zemial are also decent but david will tell you they're the best band since prawn crackers. kawir i think might be pretty bad in retrospect, used to dig 'em though. let me have a think if there's anyone i'm missing.

thanks david ;) i was just about to post macabre omen. i liked them. i have agatus on my wishlist. who the fuck are nightfall and what are they like?

edit: darkthule suck iirc

oh yeah, the shadow order. i love a couple of tracks off their "raise the banners" disc, even if it is horribly and inconsistently produced. "end of journey" is fucking gorgeous.

i have a feeling mournblade's s/t was cool as well but i can't honestly remember

yeah, album i had was pretty competent bathory worship

what absurd is good? i remember liking one of them but so much of their stuff is fucking stupid

haha i forgot about them. can't remember a thing about them but i remember the name and being like LOL EMINEM?

Moonblood

remember when they were my favourite band? good times m8 good times. blut und krieg is quite good, i don't love it anymore, same goes for a load of the demos

Nachtfalke

lord of the rings song always makes me giggle, what the fuck was he thinking lol. i loved the tracks "ragnarok" and "einherjer" though, i should download that shit

Dark Tribe

in jeraspunta rules, not quite as much as i claimed in the past though. they put my retarded review on their website lmao

which pest was that again

thanks david ;) i was just about to post macabre omen. i liked them. i have agatus on my wishlist. who the fuck are nightfall and what are they like?

edit: darkthule suck iirc

Parade Into Centuries is good stuff. It has that typical early Rotting Christ/Varathron sound although it's quite a bit more Death/Doom oriented. I haven't heard anything else they've released but I'm going to guess it's mostly utter shit.

Ethereal's Om Santhi is cool too.

what absurd is good? i remember liking one of them but so much of their stuff is fucking stupid

which pest was that again

Facta Lonquuntur is great, as is Asgardsrei, but that's likely to be the stuff you refer to as "fucking stupid".

...German Pest, the one that released Ara. Good shit.

i had ara dled at one time, remember liking it but i liked a lot of crap back then, so i shall retry!

another german band is tha-norr, wolfenzeitalter was pretty good if i remember rightly

Yeah that Zephyrous album is balls. Gay.

Naer Mataron is pretty decent stuff sometimes. The best Stutthof is And Cosmos From Ashes To Dust :p