Black Metal.

Well Ozzman was drunk and Dodens has had his penis measured already so not a big thing (EDIT: the drama). There was one more drama that morning, but I guess I missed it.

:lol:

She got banned because challenge_everything got really asshurt when Omni accused him of having a weak argument against Warning being a good band and it seems that he complained to Deron. He was saying silly things that have nothing to do with whether or not Warning is a good band and she was pointing that out.

I thought it might have been her calling The Greys a faggot who lives off of his mother. It's only a temporary ban anyway, isn't it?

Anyway, this seriously rules:

341794.jpg

That NeO band needs a much less clumsy name.

I was listening to Krohm - The Haunting Presence last night. I think when that guy writes good melodies it's by accident. So many of the riffs on the album literally sound like a random sequence of chords. At best that stuff is a worse version of I Shalt Become, but with more drawn out songs and a bad drum machine.

your definatly right about that. if anyone here has a slight interest in things beautiful yet black metal you should really listen to their stuff.

when they play live i cant even move, i just get hit with wave after wave of progressive majesty....They are hands down the best band i have ever seen....only IMO though

Fuck, Omni's compilation she sent me makes me feel like I missed out on a lot of good recent BM. Dark Tribe and Lunar Aurora in particular.

But I guess despite her awesome tastes and intelligence she's too useless a poster to grace us with her presence...

You need to pick up the first Peste Noire album.

That NeO band needs a much less clumsy name.

I was listening to Krohm - The Haunting Presence last night. I think when that guy writes good melodies it's by accident. So many of the riffs on the album literally sound like a random sequence of chords. At best that stuff is a worse version of I Shalt Become, but with more drawn out songs and a bad drum machine.
I think there are enough good melodies to make it a decent album, but in general I agree with your assessment.
you guys should check out some aussie black metal
Best Aussie black metal band is Austere imo

:lol:

She got banned because challenge_everything got really asshurt when Omni accused him of having a weak argument against Warning being a good band and it seems that he complained to Deron. He was saying silly things that have nothing to do with whether or not Warning is a good band and she was pointing that out.

It's not often on this board I use personal attacks but you're a fucking idiot. I expressed an opinion about Warning's compositional abilities (totally relevant to whether they are a good band or not) and defended it. Omni, like always, can't let a word pass on this board that she doesn't agree with. And I'm by no means alone with that opinion. But it was nothing personal at least on my part. And for what it's worth I thought it was unfair to ban her, but I presumed it was more the comment she made to the Greys that anything she said to me because our discussion was simply about music. It was just Deron being a Nazi I guess.

Your criticism was vastly misguided. I would say more but the posts were deleted, plus I don't really care.

Wrong, she was temp banned because there's an ongoing issue and I've asked for it to stop, and the way the word "faggot" was used in a "not so funny hehe haha" kinda way.

I really pray the day some of you jacks grow the hell up and actually make this particular part of the forum interesting to visit whereas any more it's a bunch of bickering/whining fuckwads most the time.

Wrong, she was temp banned because there's an ongoing issue and I've asked for it to stop, and the way the word "faggot" was used in a "not so funny hehe haha" kinda way.

I really pray the day some of you jacks grow the hell up and actually make this particular part of the forum interesting to visit whereas any more it's a bunch of bickering/whining fuckwads most the time.

This the epitome of the intraweb, d00d.