Borknagar Benchpress

I know guy who's tractor broke down while he was plowing the field, so he pulled the plow all around the field instead. :lol:
Now that's what I call strength.

I am normal weight for a lady. However, I have freakishly large calves, but that's due to my Spastic Paraplegia. Which is not awesome. But hey - I always get a seat on the bus! :lol:

I'm a fucking behemoth really, both in weight, height and my body structure.
I guess it'd be too much of a compliment for me, but even when slim I'm like an Amazon woman

Death by snoo snoo anyone?

Maybe you should get that amazon build, and then put on a horned helmet and an armored leotard. Then you'd be a VALKRYIE! And throw bolts of lightning at us and stuff.

I'm a fucking behemoth really, both in weight, height and my body structure.
I guess it'd be too much of a compliment for me, but even when slim I'm like an Amazon woman

Death by snoo snoo anyone?
I feel left out because I don't know what snoo snoo means.:erk:
I have some ideas though.:p

bluewizard said:
I feel left out because I don't know what snoo snoo means
It's from an awesome cartoon called Futurama, where two men and an alien are sentenced to death by having sex with giant women, when they crash-landed on their planet. I think a new episode will be released next month, I can't wait!

Maybe you should get that amazon build, and then put on a horned helmet and an armored leotard. Then you'd be a VALKRYIE! And throw bolts of lightning at us and stuff.

Lenneth is my idol, seriously, If I could be her I would.
COME TO ME MY EINHERJER, BATTLE AWAITS US!
1209395042359.gif

Also Wizard, it was a Futurama reference as Azzor said. I love that episode.

I think a new episode will be released next month, I can't wait!

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly sir, bravo. (Quote taken from memory, it's by the robot orphan)

I found out the only thing coming out is the next straight-to-dvd film, which is coming June 24.

Lenneth is my idol, seriously, If I could be her I would.
COME TO ME MY EINHERJER, BATTLE AWAITS US!
1209395042359.gif

Also Wizard, it was a Futurama reference as Azzor said. I love that episode.
Ok, cool. And thanks everyone for making me in the mood for some Tall Amazon womenz.:lol:

I'm 5'10 and 215, but I'm big for my size.

:kickass:

No really, I'm huge. But even for my height the 160 range is way on the slender side, I looked pretty beefy even when I was around 180, when I was in college.