Borknagar Benchpress

^I like Boxing and Professional Wrestling, not much on MMA though, it has its moments, it's ok, all that takeown and submission stuff isn't very interesting to me though, I like striking though. :)

^Cool, I'd like to try it eventually, there's no gyms or anything like that around here except for a little MMA, I'll just take my college's Cardio Kickboxing class sometime though when I have an open class.

^Cool, I'd like to try it eventually, there's no gyms or anything like that around here except for a little MMA, I'll just take my college's Cardio Kickboxing class sometime though when I have an open class.

Do it, it's great and useful - at least I can walk peacefully for the streets at night now...^^

Yeah LOL but here where I live is a very peaceful place ^^ It's rare to see a guy with a gun.

I'm starting to get a little paranoid where I live. I used to never mind philadelphia because the local homicides were drug related or gang disputes. But in the past month 2 innocent people were killed at the train station I get off at, both beaten with baseball bats by small gangs, randomly, at night. That bothers me. Oh well..

I'm starting to get a little paranoid where I live. I used to never mind philadelphia because the local homicides were drug related or gang disputes. But in the past month 2 innocent people were killed at the train station I get off at, both beaten with baseball bats by small gangs, randomly, at night. That bothers me. Oh well..

Here the homicides are rare. Ov course there are some bad guys but here we know all people, so we can be fine. at 90 minutes from here is located Santiago... is a hell, all days dies people for robbery, rape, random stupid reasons, gang encounters as punks v/s nazis, hooligans, etx.

Here, at the side ov the sea and with a huge forest as my backyard, totally apart from the city I can't ask for something better.

Hmph, think I got you guys beat for punyness (not sure if that's a word....)

6ft 2 and I weigh 57 kg or 125 ish pounds.

Bloody metabolism.