Chicks In Metal

Morten Veland's from Tristania, and now Sirenia :Smug:

and my vote goes to Quinn Weng from a Taiwanese band called Seraphim :)
and another vote goes to Myrthe from Magion, she has an amazing voice aswell, I really like their music :headbang:

damm :erk: that's right :( well... Raimond is being a bitch now too

Yeah Angela Gossow gets my vote, mostly because she scares the shit out of me :)

I know she could kick my ass, sound good, and look hot doing it.

Although I think her vocals have gotten a touch worse with time, which sucks. I think Wages of Sin was her peak so far...

Leave's Eyes > That terribly boring Blind gaurdian set.

Blind gaurdian = A dude with a skullet walking around the stage the front of the stage in the same pattern the entire show, 2 guitarist standing there headbanging and not moving from place.

Leave's Eyes you had the one guy jumping off the stage standing on the back of the front rail screaming in your face, while the other guys made an effort to move around a bit, and they are better headbangers.

PROFUGUS MORTIS.
http://www.myspace.com/profugusmortis
They have a hot drummer/violin player. I've been falling in love with this band since sometime last fall.

Leave's Eyes > That terribly boring Blind gaurdian set.

Blind gaurdian = A dude with a skullet walking around the stage the front of the stage in the same pattern the entire show, 2 guitarist standing there headbanging and not moving from place.

Leave's Eyes you had the one guy jumping off the stage standing on the back of the front rail screaming in your face, while the other guys made an effort to move around a bit, and they are better headbangers.

PROFUGUS MORTIS.
http://www.myspace.com/profugusmortis
They have a hot drummer/violin player. I've been falling in love with this band since sometime last fall.

really dude? maybe if you weren't busy masturbating to some ugly looking chick on stage or possibly that shitty dave mustardstain lookalike guitar player you would have realized that their set was shit and bg was amazing. I remember them stating that are viking metal before their set and that made me lmao because they sound like pussy shit some 13 year old chick with an evanescence shirt would dig.

Blind Guardian = A legendary fucking METAL band.

Leaves Eyes= Shitty gay boring unoriginal music, her voice wasn't even good. Didn't belong on the same stage as bg.

really dude? maybe if you weren't busy masturbating to some ugly looking chick on stage or possibly that shitty dave mustardstain lookalike guitar player you would have realized that their set was shit and bg was amazing. I remember them stating that are viking metal before their set and that made me lmao because they sound like pussy shit some 13 year old chick with an evanescence shirt would dig.

Blind Guardian = A legendary fucking METAL band.

Leaves Eyes= Shitty gay boring unoriginal music, her voice wasn't even good. Didn't belong on the same stage as bg.

ohh psht shh!
I liked them way better, I go ttired of BG very fast when I first started getting into them. I bought the concert titcket when I thought they ruled then by the time of the show I rarley listend to them :p.

While I do like a lot of the more melodic and epic type of female-fronted metal bands listed here (Leaves' Eyes, Epica, After Forever, Nightwish ... still, Tristania, etc.), what I prefer is the heavy female-fronted (but not death) stuff. (Sorry, Angela can growl with the best of them imo, but I'm just not into most death metal.)

Check out:

Angtoria - Singer Sara Jezebel Deva is the main backup vocalist for Cradle of Filth; Brothers Tommy and Christopher Rein are the other founding members of the band. I have to agree, their 2006 debut release "God Has a Pan for Us All" is amazing! Check out the video for the title track/single. www.angtoria.com

Benedictum - Singer Veronica Freeman used to be the lead for a Dio cover band, or at least that’s what I heard – no doubt, she’s the closest thing I’ve heard to Dio in a long time. This heavy metal band hails from San Diego, California and released their debut album, "Uncreation," in 2006. ("Uncreation" was my #1 album for last year.) They recently played Chicago Powerfest this year and I believe opened for Doro earlier this year on part of her European tour. www.bendictum.net or www.myspace.com/benedictum

Shadowside - Brazilian heavy metal with powerful female vocals; Debut album "Theatre of Shadows," was released in 2005. www.shadowside.ws

Doro - I'm also a huge Doro fan. I just think that she's one of the best metal vocalists out there and she's one of the most well-known and well respected musicians in the metal industry. www.doropesch.com