Metal Chicks

Oh oh oh!! This is a sleep paralysis thread now?! oh oh!! I get it all the time!!
The best one was when I saw little greys (aliens) come into the room and stand beside my bed. That was actually, pretty fucking freaky considering it wasn't all that much like sleep paralysis when I look back on it....
I DO get sleep paralysis all the time (in fact, I may even be quoted in a book about it - the author asked me for information but never told me if the book had been published. Cunt.)
That alien thing has got me wondering now though. If they're abducting me I wish they'd cure my receding hairline the little fuckers.

blakscorpion21 said:
i enjoy being a dick head.

People that listen to bands like bleeding through can't be dickheads. Go return your sisters eyeliner.

Susperia said:
Why did the cops beat her??

Wendy O. Williams used to perform nude and would emulate sex acts, along with other obscene/theatrically violent or offensive acts. I don't remember the exact gig, but the police tried to pull the plug on one of her shows and she resisted arrest, and thus, they beat her like the savages they are.

You might find some details of her performances and run-ins with the law here:
http://www.hotshotdigital.com/WellAlwaysRemember.4/WendyOBio.html

Otep can scream, screech and growl like a woman possessed. The best female metal-style vocalist I have heard--and I do dig around for them from time to time.

But I find her music pretty dissappointing. Too bad she couldn't join a real metal band.

blakscorpion21 said:
maybe you should lay off the death metal. it is messing with yuor head.

up-the-shut-fuck.jpg

There is always more than what you have heard of so far. The truth is that there are many really good bands with great female vocals. Most labels just dont sign them because the male vocals in metal normally sell better. two great bands that I can think of off the top of my head are
It Will Come www.itwillcome.se
and Lethian Dreams I think they have a myspace but I cant think of it right now

Guthrum said:
I actually had sleep paralysis for the first time a month ago. I woke up laying on my left side, and out of the corner of my right eye there was a blurred black face whispering and mumbling stuff to me. I couldn't move or talk. When it went away the only thing that I managed to get out of my mouth was gibberish, and I had a cold shiver. It was pretty creepy.

My brother claims that at about 3 in the morning, he woke up, and saw a baby looking figure in the top corner of his room, he couldn't move so he shouted things at it, and when it went away he could move again. He really believes he saw a ghost, do you think he saw a ghost or was it sleep paralysis?

UndyingDarkness said:
My brother claims that at about 3 in the morning, he woke up, and saw a baby looking figure in the top corner of his room, he couldn't move so he shouted things at it, and when it went away he could move again. He really believes he saw a ghost, do you think he saw a ghost or was it sleep paralysis?

Neither. Too much cheese before bedtime.

One dream/sleep paralysis.

I was laying in a small space not really having room to me. I could hear some organs playing. Everything was pure white & I was thinking i'm still alive. I could hear a people talking right next to me to each other. The thing is the people sounded warped like in another demention making it unlcear. Regardless I still felt they were right next to me.

I woke up conciously but could not move. I felt like I was being crushed not being able to breath. Something really sinister was growling/barking in my ear relentless & would not leave me alone. Whatever it was was fucking aggrivated. It took atleast 20,30 seconds before I could move again.

Scared the piss out of me. Whatever it was had to be some beast

highrangeslang said:
Otep can scream, screech and growl like a woman possessed. The best female metal-style vocalist I have heard--and I do dig around for them from time to time.

But I find her music pretty dissappointing. Too bad she couldn't join a real metal band.

Yeah she is good and she is also a lesbian:)

It's a waste of talent, if you consider growl and scream style vocals a talent...She can do both really well.

It would be pretty cool if she could join a real band.