Metal Chicks

Mine almost always involve asian chicks, and I've never even slept with an asian chick. I've never even kissed an asian. :(

I think my dreams are telling me I need to change this! :Spin:

Perdition's Light said:
Mine almost always involve asian chicks, and I've never even slept with an asian chick. I've never even kissed an asian. :(

Traitor!

Perdition's Light said:

Speaking of Asians, I recall this one with Lucy Liu and a minature poodle. It's still a mystery to me. I don't even think Jung could have figured that one out.

Sunglasses2.JPG
=
ppblossom.jpg

Problem fixed.

BTW, I had a sex dream about Wendy O. Williams once. It was hot - but kind of scary.:erk:

Susperia said:
Hahahaha Almost always my sex dreams suck. It's either I'm trying to masturbate and I can't because there's people, or some big creepy guy is chasing me, trying to have sex with me. That's probably why i don't have them very often.

Have you had the sex dream when you're trying to masturbate and run away from the big creepy dude at the same time?

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
BTW, I had a sex dream about Wendy O. Williams once. It was hot - but kind of scary.:erk:

Hahahah this Wendy O. Williams?

wendy-o-mug-shot.jpg

Have you had the sex dream when you're trying to masturbate and run away from the big creepy dude at the same time?[/

No but I've had one where I run away, and then masturbate. Haha.

I'm going to stop talking about this now, before I get banned.

I had a crazy dream/night terror of the devil disguising in the flesh of a women

I feel asleep last night to Evoken 'embrace the emptiness' in the dark laying in my bed. Not a good idea because weird shit always happens in my sleep.

In my actual dream I was listening to the same cd. I turned the album off putting on Opeth. During the solo in 'forest of october' a female comes in my room in the dark. She spoke sounding like a women. I told her when I sleep it feels like someone has their hands rapped around my neck strangling me. I wanted to show her pysically I tell her to put both hands around my neck. She starts strangling me in the dark & her eyes turn blood red almost like flames. As i'm being strangled I realize that it's not a women but a demonic spirit using the figure as a seductive disguish to connect with me trying to get into my soul as a possession. My mind was conciously awake before I could move during the strangling. Atleast 30 seconds went by before being able to move. When waking up my eyes were filled with my own tears. Besides it feeling like someone actually strangling me something felt like it was tickling me but not feeling good at all really rough against my back. It almost feels like you might be pysically moving to wake up but you don't actually know if you're just thinking that or putting preasure to wake up. The only way to prevent night terrors is to leave a TV on. When their is some light weird shit does not happen.

I have had way worse ones.

I have read about people that thought the were raped in their sleep actually calling the cops reporting an intruder in the house. Mine are not that bad. It's probably the first expirience for these people & they do not actually know what it is thinking it's actually physical but it's just mental.

I'm sure you can read about fucked up stories on the net if you look up sleep paralysis or night terrors.

I've had sleep paralysis in high school. I thought I was awake and being raped by some demon figure and couldn't move or scream. The human mind is such a piece of work.

I actually had sleep paralysis for the first time a month ago. I woke up laying on my left side, and out of the corner of my right eye there was a blurred black face whispering and mumbling stuff to me. I couldn't move or talk. When it went away the only thing that I managed to get out of my mouth was gibberish, and I had a cold shiver. It was pretty creepy.

When I was younger I used to have really vivid, interesting dreams all the time, now I still have dreams a fair bit but they are mostly about me trying to escape from crazed men, or having to fight off men or having to hide, very realistic and usually in the knowledge that if I don't escape I will die. They don't scare me, usually I find them kind of thrilling.

I often have dreams of dying, where you wake up just as you die. They are usually related to horses killing me.

I once had sleep paralysis when I was a kid, where this ghost/demon thing was trying to take me and my eyes were open, and I could see my Dad at the door telling me to get up, and I was screaming for him to help me but he never heard me and just kept talking then walked away.

Susperia said:
No but I've had one where I run away, and then masturbate. Haha.

I'm going to stop talking about this now, before I get banned.
You don't get banned for posting about sex dreams, but if you post Living Colour it's bad cause it's highly racist.

Oi said:
as a skinhead, is short hair more masculine?

yes, yes it is

are people with long hair useally pansies, yes they are!

however the draw back to short "maculine" hair is that sick gay fetish types crawl out of the woodwork and ruin everything with their flaboyant stupidity

You're a fucking idiot.

The Greys said:
I had a crazy dream/night terror of the devil disguising in the flesh of a women

I feel asleep last night to Evoken 'embrace the emptiness' in the dark laying in my bed. Not a good idea because weird shit always happens in my sleep.

In my actual dream I was listening to the same cd. I turned the album off putting on Opeth. During the solo in 'forest of october' a female comes in my room in the dark. She spoke sounding like a women. I told her when I sleep it feels like someone has their hands rapped around my neck strangling me. I wanted to show her pysically I tell her to put both hands around my neck. She starts strangling me in the dark & her eyes turn blood red almost like flames. As i'm being strangled I realize that it's not a women but a demonic spirit using the figure as a seductive disguish to connect with me trying to get into my soul as a possession. My mind was conciously awake before I could move during the strangling. Atleast 30 seconds went by before being able to move. When waking up my eyes were filled with my own tears. Besides it feeling like someone actually strangling me something felt like it was tickling me but not feeling good at all really rough against my back. It almost feels like you might be pysically moving to wake up but you don't actually know if you're just thinking that or putting preasure to wake up. The only way to prevent night terrors is to leave a TV on. When their is some light weird shit does not happen.

I have had way worse ones.

I have read about people that thought the were raped in their sleep actually calling the cops reporting an intruder in the house. Mine are not that bad. It's probably the first expirience for these people & they do not actually know what it is thinking it's actually physical but it's just mental.

I'm sure you can read about fucked up stories on the net if you look up sleep paralysis or night terrors.

maybe you should lay off the death metal. it is messing with yuor head.

Guthrum said:
I actually had sleep paralysis for the first time a month ago. I woke up laying on my left side, and out of the corner of my right eye there was a blurred black face whispering and mumbling stuff to me. I couldn't move or talk. When it went away the only thing that I managed to get out of my mouth was gibberish, and I had a cold shiver. It was pretty creepy.

That's really scary, yours too Rodriguez. Okay I want to tell mine now in more detail, I can relive it now and not be frightened. I just recently posted it in the Philosophy board but oh well I'll post it here too.

So I woke up one morning and looked at the black drapes on my windows, then all of a sudden they morphed into this big, shrouded figure. The kind that has a veil over it's head so it's face is hidden in shadows. This figure got on top of me and I could tell it was going to try and rape me or something so I started pushing it away as best I could. And I could move at first, but only my arms. However soon my arms were paralyzed as well and I coudln't even scream while this creature was on top of me, pressing me down. I felt like I couldn't breath and his face was too close to mine.
Then as soon as it came it left and after a few seconds I was able to move, and it was like waking up again, and I then realized I must have fallen asleep without knowing it. I was still so terrified though I just layed there for several minutes, not believing it really was just a dream.

I've read that this is where the terms Incubus and Sucubus come from... these kind of experiences people have had in the past and thought were real occurences. I can honestly say it does seem very, very real. More real than any dream.

Susperia said:
...I've read that this is where the terms Incubus and Sucubus come from... these kind of experiences people have had in the past and thought were real occurences. I can honestly say it does seem very, very real. More real than any dream.

Yeah I have to say it was the most terrifying experience I've ever had and I will never forget it.