Chicks In Metal

Not fronted by, but the keyboard player, Marta Peterson, from Bleeding Through, and even more so, the old keyboard player, Kristen Randall, from Winds Of Plague. By the way, guys, I totally saw a 10/10 at the park yesterday. =O

And now after a few minutes of looking into the two aforementioned women above, I found Lisa Marx.

Angela Gossow may have slim body, but has the face of a 2.99$ hooker
angela-gossow.jpg

my vote goes to Vikebe Stene
Stene011.jpg

Metal or not, there is nothing better than Hayley Williams :D

My problem with Deadlock is that the parts between the two vocalists are divided badly, the other one is often walking around the stage looking stupid or passive.

^ Yes, but you see the thing is! I've grown up here, so I've been spoiled. So no one ever hears me say a girl is a ten. Actually my friends and I joke that I should have my own radio show where each week we get a different girl on the show, and for the next half hour I proceed to tell everyone all the things that are wrong with her, just 'cause I'm known for being so picky. XD

My problem with Deadlock is that the parts between the two vocalists are divided badly, the other one is often walking around the stage looking stupid or passive.

Yeah, thats the only problem. Live shows. Yeah, they have a good stage presence, but one of the vocalists is always just pumping up the crowd for a minute straight before doing any vocals. I'ts like Scar Symmetry doing their older songs. It would be better off if it was like the guy doing the screams had a bass or something, and Sabine did keyboards like she did in their older albums.

No one mentioned Laura from Kylesa? :O She's cool. She sings and plays guitar and knows something about music and guitar stuff :) She is singing the growl stuff, at least on the 2 newest albums.

PROFUGUS MORTIS.
http://www.myspace.com/profugusmortis
They have a hot drummer/violin player. I've been falling in love with this band since sometime last fall.

It seems they've been on every somewhat pagan themed metal tour to roll through here recently, although they've switched names to Blackguard now.
One of the guitarists seems to be quite the asshole, but the other members of the band seem quite nice. The vocalist is a riot to drink with.

As for chicks in metal, I'm not a huge fan of female vocals. I do like Tarja Turunen and Doro Pesch though. I like Kimberly Goss's work with Sinergy, but I've heard she can't sing live. (Although I can't really comment because I've never watched much live footage, nor have I seen Sinergy live.)