Metal Chicks

I was an Otep show once. I was really drunk and high and I think the reason I ended up there is because the club they played at was in the path of my bar hopping. I must say she killed my buzz, and halfway through their set I went home and smoked myself to sleep. The worst thing about Otep live is that bitch never shuts the fuck up. When she's not screaming into her effects processor, she is mumbling and waxing poetic non-stop. And, to make things worse, the band never stops playing. They go off into cacophonous, pointless musical ramblings between songs while she mumbles about shooting heroin and having sex orgies.

The Otep singer being a lesbian is not shocking since she's manish.

I was not sheltered as a child. I'm sheltered more now as a young adult.

She just seems like somone who would be dyke.

I liked Fear of God, with that amazon chick, they were good. Also I just reciently read that Aborted, yes Aborted, have a female bass player now.

Intoxicator said:
It sounds like Otep uses a lot of effects on her voice. It has a sort of fuzzy sound to it. If not, then yes, I agree, she is good.

She's said several times that she doesn't use effects on her voice. However, the fact that she screams directly into the microphone might explain the "fuzzy" sound.