Children Of Bodom Bootleg download

janez79

n00b king
Aug 16, 2004
Slovenia
here ypu can download the children of bodom bootleg!

its limited to 25 downloads so hurry. and i thinks smose songs are missing but not sure

Children Of bodom live at isslaroick 2000

enyoy :headbang:

i removed the link becouse some of you are assholes!!! instead of thanking you are acting like a smart ass so go fuck yourself!!!!

CADA MORD OR WHATEVER YOU ARE!!!!

IF ANY OF YOU WANT SOME BOOTLEGS PM ME OR SENT ME AN EMAIL SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE LINK

janez79 said:
here ypu can download the children of bodom bootleg!

its limited to 25 downloads so hurry. and i thinks smose songs are missing but not sure

Children Of bodom live at isslaroick 2000

enyoy :headbang:

i removed the link becouse some of you are assholes!!! instead of thanking you are acting like a smart ass so go fuck yourself!!!!

CADA MORD OR WHATEVER YOU ARE!!!!

IF ANY OF YOU WANT SOME BOOTLEGS PM ME OR SENT ME AN EMAIL SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE LINK

Hahah, you suck,

anyone wants any worthwhile boots, give me space and i'll upload anything for ya's.

I also won't give you bad attitude :p

ok ive got some bootlegs of COb choose one and then i will upload

Tuska 2003 (wav.)
Paris 2003 (this is the best one 18 songs mp3)
Seoul 2001 (wav.)
isolarioick 2001 (mp3)

i also have some vids

gods of metal italy 2003
tuska 2003
soul 2001
japan 2003

i also have gothenburg 2003 which is probably the best children of bodom bootleg becouse its a very good soundboard recording so i think i will post that bootleg

The Montreal Headlining Gig is really good, 19 songs including Warheart
Gothenburg is a good one too. Japan 2003 is another one I like.

gothenburg ! gothenburg ! gothenburg !
upload this my friedn^^is the tuska the mpg or avi one?

Can someone get a site up for this shit, there are sooo many videos people want and h have, i wouldnt mind seeing all of the tuska 2k3, gothenburg i want to see, i have japan 2003, and bodoms tuska video, uhhh i want to see more festival shows, those are so nice to watch and usually have great vid quality. Anything with good video quality and sound is cool. goth, all of tuska, italy's, and paris? 18 songs cant go wrong.

hey janez79 do you use soulseek?...im interested in your italy one
:)

ok this is ma new list of bootlegs

THESE ARE AUDIO (MP3 OR WAV FORMAT)

Children Of Bodom - Paris Elyese Montamre 3.5.2003 (18songs good quality a little muffed)

Children Of Bodom - Live in Gothenburg xx.xx.2003 (17 songs A+quality)

Children Of Bodom - Tuska Festivel (only 7 songs wav. format)

Children Of Bodom - Seoul 2001 ( great quality, one song missing (every time i die))

CHILDREN OF BODOM VIDEO BOOTLEGS

Tuska
fesival 2003 (7 songs)

Seoul 2110 (complete)

Gods of Metal italy 2003 (incomplete )

Live in Japan (3 songs exelent quality)

chockehold (lyon ,france 2003)

bed of razors (live 2000)

i use DC++ you can find me on the folloving hubs :

metal hub, mp3 hub, mp3-dvd-console hub, metalheads hub(romanian , darkness hubrockers), slovenia hub, ljubljana hub

For yousendit.com you have to go to www.yousendit.com and then you just have to upload the file!