Children Of Bodom Bootleg download

HEy janez79!
do you host the boots on a page?
i'D love to see the gothenburg vid..

I personnaly have...

Audio

-Isalissirarararock 2000 (The sound is ok...nice setlist though :cool: )
-Montreal 2003 (Fuckin A :headbang: )

Video

-Tuska 2003 (Not the complete version though...Guess everyone saw the clips from the DVD....so I don't need to indicate the quality)
-Milan, Gods Of Metal 200? (Kinda crappy camera-man...makes you wanna puke)
-Montreal 2003 (Opening for Dimmu....One stable camera. I really like it cause it brings back memories....but I guess everyone can still enjoy it..you mostly see what Jaska's doing)
-Some Parts from the Milwaukee 2000 (Touch Like Angle Of Death, Bed Of Razors & Deadnight Warrior)
-Footage from Rock City Japan 2003 (Needled 24/7, Silent Night, Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood and Hate Crew Deathroll I think)

I'm always into sharing my stuff to interested people.... :wave:

I'd be very interested to have a gig (I just can download complety on eDonkey :err: ) from 1998...the place is called Rottendam or something hehe... Somebody has it here for sure.. :D

The complete Tuska and Milwaukee would also be cool. Along with anything in video I don't even know the existence yet... Mostly from 2001 and under...

wow, when i get back ill host some for people

I have audio of:

live in detroit 2003 (short set list)
live in pittsburgh 2003 (also short set list)
live in frankfurt 2003 (super common)
live in Gaia Portugal 2003
live in Gothenburg 2003 (a little quiet, but probably one of the clearest bootlegs out there)
live in ilosaari 2001 (i think its 2001)
live in Japan 2003 (excellent quality imo, although the guitars are a bit weak)
live in Japan 1999, (a show either right before or right after tokyo warhearts, its a good and rare one.)
live in Milwaukee 1999 (just the milwaukee metal fest)
live in Montreal 2004 (headlining gig)
live in Paris 2003 (another super common one)
live in Seoul 2001 (who doesn't have this)
live in Valencia 2001 (poorest quality, i keep it for the Twisted Sister Cover and because my ipod holds so much music i don't have to delete anything)
and i have Bodom Beach Terror from Tuska 2003 but thats all

gothenburg isn't that good, i have heard better sounding bootlegs from 2003.
for example, the Zepp, Fukuoka 2003. great quality
Shibuya-AX,Tokyo Japan (2003.09.07)-- good sound
and that live in hamburg 2003 (hate crew crossing europe is great), despite how some guys made some money from it

Some of the better/more rare bootlegs I have obtained:
Isle Of Hate 2000 has excellent quality...recorded from the soundboard.
Live In Osaka, Japan 1999 Same set as Tokyo Warhearts, different show but very decent quality
Wacken 1998 Pretty decent quality...contains all the songs off of Something Wild except In The Shadows but has Towards Dead End
Live In Ilosaari Rock 2000 - Good quality
Live In Hamburg, Germany 2001 - Not very good quality but contains Follow The Reaper
Live In Mexico 1999 - Another not very good quality but contains RLIME Parts 1 and 2 and also Black Widow
And then all of the more common audio bootlegs and some awesome live videos too. Full set at Tuska 2003 if anyone wants it. Not as good quality as the DVD of course but it's still good. I'm on soulseek with the name j0tun.

If anyone could post a link to download any bootleg that would be awesome because i cant use most peer to peer programs because the college i attend blocks the ports for them :(

''It's getting interesting... I could post the URL to get Montreal gig later today''
yes?^^
post it!^^

yeah, Sinergy come out dressed as Nightwish when they supported NW on the Wishmaster eurotour.. there is laods of alexi/roope footage on the DVD