Children of Bodom songs you DON'T like

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
:eek::eek::eek:
OH MY GOD!
I CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND YOU DISLIKING TOMS AND RLIMEpt2... BuT THE NAIL?!!!?!?!? THE INSTRUMENTAL PART ON THAT SONG IS PURE METAL GOODNESS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGH! :mad:

Guess what ? :p

i just luv all cob songs, but i don't really like Everytime i die much... it think it's a little boring :p

AAARGH HOW COME YOU NOT WORSHIP ETID IT'S JUST PURE GENIOUS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING TILL THE END :mad: :mad:

:rolleyes:

But seriously, note that i actually don't dislike 'em, they're just my least favourites of all the cob songs. It doesn't mean that they're bad, but just the worst of the best :dopey:

:eek::eek::eek:
OH MY GOD!
I CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND YOU DISLIKING TOMS AND RLIMEpt2... BuT THE NAIL?!!!?!?!? THE INSTRUMENTAL PART ON THAT SONG IS PURE METAL GOODNESS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGH! :mad:

I agree. That is one of the best COB parts and I really love that. :D

I'm don't really like any of Something Wild (For the exception of Lake Bodom, I love that one)

But I like everything from Hatebreeder up to now. It's all good!

because when they create a new thread about the same topic they get smashed to death with search function:p

but you're right

its a fair point.

On topic, I really think the Hell Hounds on my Trail chorus lead sounds horribly off-key :| (my ears must be broken)

I also hate the Wrath Within intro sounds like a crack head playing the guitar.

ololololo