Children of Bodom songs you DON'T like

- We're Not Gonna Fall
- All of Hate Crew Deathroll with the exception of Needled, Angels Don't Kill, and Bodom Beach Terror
- Their shitty "comedy" covers like Oops, I Did It Again and Lookin' Out My Backdoor

well I don`t like bodom beach terror

but that's what got me into bodom...

hmm...most of blooddrunk, new style just doesn't work for me as a follower of bodom, had it been of anothr band i would have liked it, i just put bodom to a higher standard.

The Bodom songs I dislike most: (read: not bad, just below CoB standards) Northern Comfort and Mask of Sanity

Well, I never listen to the last couple albums, save for a few songs I like - In Your Face, Done With Everything and Banned From Heaven. I like everything else more or less.

First of all: Of course the band has the right to play any music they like, to grow, etc. But I miss for example something like the brilliant “Clash of the booze brothers" on “Blooddrunk” painful. I like the song itself, also because of the message, but the rest… Hm.
Just because of their typical style I have become fan. Now it sounds to me like any other band. Sorry, but this is my personal opinion, and of course I will be well-disposed to the guys furthermore!

Every song from AYDY and Bloodrunk.I especialy dont like hellhounds on my trail,the crappiest song Bodom ever made.Such a dissapointing for me:(