COB start writing new album

I love how everybody has its own favorite song from the album. unlike the previews albums, there was only 3 top songs that anybody would pick as favorite (on RRF there was shoverl, roundtrip, not my funeral) but now with this diversity and catchiness its very hard to pick one, all songs all favorited and have some epic moment that catches you and make you want to hear the song. there no song to skip. i love all songs.

All twisted would be my all time favorite. Does someone come up with tattoo ideas from it? B)
if you do not have one yet you could try to think about Something Wild themed pic with whatever being warped on the Reaper's hand, because it just begs for it.
JARyGem.jpg

If it is a first tattoo, I would not get something as big as the reaper. Try to figure out what the lyrics of the song are, itll give you the story of the song, since you said you wanna devise a tattoo around that specific song.

just chilling drunk listening to the alblum and just love 1 bottle and a knee deep im horrible with lyrics so if this is the wrong thread or w/e my bad i made a bad beginning if anyone wants to carry it on or fix my mistakes thatd be sweet here we gooooo ONE BOTTLE AND A KNEE DEEP

YEEEAWWW THE NIGHTS SUMMERS EVE AGAIN? SLAUGHTERING FILTHY RAIN WASH AWAY YOU PAIN THIS IS TO MUCH FOR U HEY!? UR WHISPERING COME OUT COME OUT WHEREEVER U ARE LOT OF PAINS COME OUT UR TH SUN? THERES TOO MANY SECONDS IN THE DARKEND NIGHT GET SOME BALLS AND TAKE ANOTHER SWIG TOO MANY BEERS THIS IS THE LAST DRINK YOUL EVER DRINK FEELS GOOD DELIGHT IT YOU R LAST FIGHT THE SPIRITS OF LAKE BODOM ARE FURIOUS AGAIN SOMETHING CROSSES U BY U WAIT FOR U DONT KNOW WERE OFF TO LAKE BODOM WHERE U SAY YOUR FINAL GOODBYE!

I didn't listen to the album the past 2 days, but let me tell you. When you listen to it again after a little break , the album is even stronger. You really should try it.

If it is a first tattoo, I would not get something as big as the reaper. Try to figure out what the lyrics of the song are, itll give you the story of the song, since you said you wanna devise a tattoo around that specific song.

I've got my left arm full sleeve allready, I was thinking of making kind of scratch marks saying All twisted with wrinkled face behind it

I didn't listen to the album the past 2 days, but let me tell you. When you listen to it again after a little break , the album is even stronger. You really should try it.

Impossible. Can't stop listening to it.:yow:

I've got my left arm full sleeve allready, I was thinking of making kind of scratch marks saying All twisted with wrinkled face behind it

I fucking love sleeves, nice man :lol: And yeah that actually really sounds cool! Maybe you could have the words "All Twisted" do a wrap around the face, like a twister

All Twisted definitely was a grower... I was very disappointed at first, because I expected a dark and death metalic song, but it turned out to be a party song with rock feel... It's really catchy and fresh, nice melodies and a cool fresh vibe going on, with a spice of metal. It's not my favorite style of Bodom, but it's very enjoyable. I'm liking almost everything on this album.

Bodom Metal= Speed BLack Dark Party Punk Metal. You cant explain that.
and yeah i wasnt blowed by All twisted at first listen (cause i was saturated by the previews songs) but by the 3rd listen especially at the chorus i was like is that a new part of FTR ?
it Has a nice atmosphere all over, i can see lake and trees easily because of that blue keyboard atmosphere that starts at 1:17 (just after first chorus) i missed that vibe. Really

Still, FTR as a song is beyond epic. I'd like to play that song fucking loud right now if it wasn't night time. And such a journey to the lakes and mountains takes preparation of mind, it's like flying a jet through the forests of Bodom, one doesn't simply press play. Is there really anything that surpasses this song in terms of epicness? It's like following the Reaper to the mysterious lake and being enchanted with god-like twisted powers in return. Really I see it as symbolism to going out to drink at the lake and finding hope, joy, courage and power to a depressive and worry-fulfilled life. That's what it stood for to me personally.

If I had to guess I'd say Waste of Skin was In The Shadows 2012. I say this because In the Shadows was the first song COB wrote (atleast for Something Wild) and WoS was the first they wrote for this album. Thats my theory at least.

If I had to guess I'd say Waste of Skin was In The Shadows 2012. I say this because In the Shadows was the first song COB wrote (atleast for Something Wild) and WoS was the first they wrote for this album. Thats my theory at least.

There's zero logic or reason in this. You don't know In the Shadows was the first song they wrote for Something Wild. Even if so, your theory is completely senseless.

There's two characteristics that could refer to In the Shadows, those are a mindless song-construction and an epic lead-oriented ending.

Actually there is logic and reason for the theory. I'm pretty sure Alexi has said in an interview that he doesnt like the song and it was the first they wrote. The title 'In the Shadows 2012' was a WORKING TITLE meaning they could have named it that just for a reference point. Notice at the start of my post i said 'If I had to guess'. It was a thought that crossed my mind and I thought it would be worth posting on the forum. For fuck sake.

I was going to ask Alexi about that in the Metalsucks livechat. I missed it my a few minutes because I had a night class to attend.

I hope someone affords the opportunity to ask him in the future.