COB start writing new album

A little coincidence, I was checking for tattoo fonts online and I accidentaly found the font Cob:s using, it is CivityFG.
Yea off topic I know..

I got my USA import CD/DVD yesterday from Utopia Records in Sydney, nice to buy a CD in person and get it a couple of days early.
Pretty happy with it so far, a welcome return to some older style Bodom.

^ Love your avatar man!

I've still got to wait until Tuesday to get my physical copy of the album. Damn North American release date! Oh well, the hour trip to the shop will be worth it after this long grueling wait(okay it wasn't long at all, but it's Bodom for fuck sake!).

They played their first gig today or yesterday I think- wonder what the set list was? Does anyone know?
yes they played their first show yesterday(7/6) at Kivenlahti Rock in Espoo. The setlist was:

Transference
Needled 24/7
Living Dead Beat
Angels Don't Kill
Halo Of Blood
Bodom After Midnight
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me
In Your Face
Blooddrunk
Downfall
Hate Crew Deathroll

yes they played their first show yesterday(7/6) at Kivenlahti Rock in Espoo. The setlist was:

Transference
Needled 24/7
Living Dead Beat
Angels Don't Kill
Halo Of Blood
Bodom After Midnight
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me
In Your Face
Blooddrunk
Downfall
Hate Crew Deathroll
Why do they always play the same songs? :(

dafaq. i know its off topic but i heard new kalmah and in one of their new songs called "The trapper" they ripped off "Roundtrip to hell and back"

dafaq. i know its off topic but i heard new kalmah and in one of their new songs called "The trapper" they ripped off "Roundtrip to hell and back"

Rofl, they did. A lot of time it's not intentional, though. Your influences just sometimes leak into your writing like that and you won't even know until someone points it out.

Rofl, they did. A lot of time it's not intentional, though. Your influences just sometimes leak into your writing like that and you won't even know until someone points it out.

The First notes sounds similar, but not directly a copy from RTHAB...

The First notes sounds similar, but not directly a copy from RTHAB...

I thought the same thing until the singing started and the melody was exactly the same except for like two notes and the hook.

I thought the same thing until the singing started and the melody was exactly the same except for like two notes and the hook.

True, but i dont think that Kalmah is copying. Like you said, u heard somewhere that melody and u dont realize that this is Bodom or whatever.

But still the Album sounds good to me, Kalmah is a real good band and the new Keyboard Player fits in good.

Just listen to that nice melodies and freak out :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.. The Trapper is really very simmilar.. but hey, this just can happen.

(I remember this happened with ELUVEITIE - A Rose For Epona (2012) and Blood Stain Child - Metropolice (2007) songs...)