COB start writing new album

Totally agreed with you in every point u said about albums feels. I woud like to know your preference order of all bodom albums.

It is very difficult question... I guess right now It would be:
HOB
FTR/HCDR
HB
SW/AYDY
BD

I have no idea where to put RRF. Probably with SW/AYDY. But I am sure the order will be different in a month. Music perception depends a lot on a mood.

Anybody has a clue wtf's Alexi saying in Your Days Are Numbered between 1:27-1:32?

Booklet doesn't feature it, it cuts out after the "On the edge of madness, riled up, obsessed to see you suffer as you die" part.

Also, on the booklet there's an extra sentence that I haven't heard at all in the song in the pre-chorus, the "wait for the moon rising up like my insanity, it's one" line right after "Watching the sun going down like the whore that you are". Anybody else noticed it?

Woo hoo got my album today!

And what do you think??

And what do you think??

I've had it for about a week now and I've been using it to transcribe the new songs and I must say they've done a good job. I disliked BD & RRF but there are some great riffs on here and overall atmosphere is great too. I can hear some references of Hatebreeder and Sinergy so they weren't joking in the pre-release interviews.

It's hard to pick a favourite as I haven't really listened to it properly in full but the fact I like most songs is a good indication. I can't get on with the title track though, it's a terrible song to me which is odd because Alexi claims it's his favourite ever!!

They're playing in London on my birthday this year so may as well go along. :)

I know this might sound stupid, but that sample before Halo of Blood made the song so much better for me. It builds the tension up.

Lol why would it be stupid bro, samples exist just for that!

You could consider the first track like an intro / headbang mode on-track (as it is) and HOB an actual opener. Albums starting with a sample might feel a bit too pretentious and pompous these days.

I've had it for about a week now and I've been using it to transcribe the new songs and I must say they've done a good job. I disliked BD & RRF but there are some great riffs on here and overall atmosphere is great too. I can hear some references of Hatebreeder and Sinergy so they weren't joking in the pre-release interviews.

It's hard to pick a favourite as I haven't really listened to it properly in full but the fact I like most songs is a good indication. I can't get on with the title track though, it's a terrible song to me which is odd because Alexi claims it's his favourite ever!!

They're playing in London on my birthday this year so may as well go along. :)

Not a bad present, I agree. Yep, the title track is the less fitting on the album, though it has some pretty good parts like chorus and solos imo. A bit too much blast beat/bm maybe. Favourites to me in no particular order are WOS, YDAN and All Twisted.

that wouldn't be my choice too. But what would I vote for? Seriously no idea. Well, I marked BBM, but it is not fair to at least other 6 songs :)

Red Lights pt1 circa 2:20 here you go, traditions too strong.

Could anyone make the lyrics of Damage Beyond?
It's one of my favs and the lyrics are not coming in the booklet.