COB start writing new album

The ending solos are weird, nice. 3:15 on. First fade away outro COB ever did. This gotta be Peter's idea, a lot of Hypo songs end this way. I don't like fade away endings. Well, in my opinion the covers have been nothing to take serious apart from the Scorpions and Ramones covers.

joonas, it doesnt have to be Serious, thats the beauty of covers. its ALL FUN, not just covers . making music in general but you got my point ;)

FUN

joonas, it doesnt have to be Serious, thats the beauty of covers. its ALL FUN, not just covers . making music in general but you got my point ;)

FUN

I disagree - I think making music has to be serious. I think it's okay to bring out your metal not being just violence for the sake of violence, that there is a purpose, and that a metal head can be a nature and life loving human being. But even when you're writing a light-hearted party song, it has to be done seriously to sound good, otherwise it'll be just an insulting way to waste four minutes of someone's life. It's not cool anymore when all somebody does is convincing people time after time they're not serious, they're just like getting wasted and fooling around in studio. It's okay to do that once or twice, with style, but... Well, I think the covers are done just for fun, COB aren't really riding on covers, albeit they be among their most clicked songs. Why should they have time do focus on catchy covers when some of their original tracks have boring sections? I think it would be lame to make a cover that's way above your original songs. So whatever.

your not thinking in an Human way man, they play instruments because they have fun with it, they play music because they have fun with that they make music because they have fun with that, if you dont like something you wont do it.
i BET you dont like to eat dogshit. so you'r not doing it right ?

ofc they are being serious, but it comes with the fun, if COB didnt like what they are doing right now, they quit and so does there music,

Bed of Nails, is IMO, the best cover CoB has ever done.

The beginning keys are just sick, and the guitar throughout is perfect. Vocals are pretty damn good. Got nothing negative to say about it.

I like many of their covers. Lookin Out My Backdoor is perhaps my favourite. Somebody Put Something In My Drink, Talk Dirty To Me and Sleeping In My Car are kickass as well.

My picks are Rebel Yell and some classics: Aces High, Silent Scream.

I like all their covers, but aces high and helion from ftr are amongst my favs. I truly like them all, even oops i did it is brilliantly done ! \m/
Rebel yell is amazing yeah ! Well the whole skeletons cd is a must have !!!

Aces High and Rebel Yell have always been my favourite covers, too, but Sleeping In My Car is quite a good effort, and I still remember some of the lyrics from back then :lol:

I haven't said anything about the new album until now, I must say I enjoy it a lot more than I expected after the HOB and Transference rips. Solid album with good and interesting songwriting and a few shiny moments! I think this one will end up in my player more often than the previous one because the songs are well structured and don't have that artificial feeling I got from RRF.

Nice new forum look btw.