COBOT: the Album

So, I got stuff recorded, turned put pretty well, mainly due to luck with composing drums (sounded awesome right away :D).

Im actually planning to do an entire Album with this sound, two songs are nearly ready (One of them is for Cobot, if thats alright).
The album is gonna be for free and via YT, so nothing serious.

So thats where im at.
Im gonna be away until three days before deadline which is gonna be recording the missing guitars, solos and some Orch., then Mixing.
Im sure I will get it done.

Great to hear!

Can you extend the deadline to January 26th? I am out of money and my house burned down. I am sitting outside on my laptop with Wi-FI and have 30 minutes of battery left.

:lol:

I'm getting really into trying to incorporate tapping into my playing the way James Malone does, you can kinda see it in there a little bit with the tapped bends and such. I'll definitely never be as fast as him though :lol:

If anyone else wants to do a slow/atmo/melodic solo for my song, write a PM until tommorow morning, im gonna be away until sunday so then there wont be much time left (although you could try :D) .

See ya guys on sunday then, i hope you get shit done while im away :D

One of my favourite bands is called "Die Toten Hosen" which means the dead trousers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4txxeCI5zmg

Not really my style. And damn declination dude, it's driving me crazy. When I think I understand a part then comes another and fucks everything up again. I don't think I'll ever learn german before I go there and feel that it's either learn or learn (ofc I could always use english, but people prefer to be talked to in their mother language and I like new languages).

I am recording :D Jose, I'm going to do my best to try to get all the instruments recorded by friday. then I'm sending it off for guest vocals. if all goes as planned, it will be done by the 15th.

^Why don't you contribute to the album too? You seem to know quite a bit theory and although I don't recall seeing vids from you, you look like a nice player. It'd be interesting to see what you do plus the more the merrier :D

You know, if I was less lazy I would have already contributed haha. I do enjoy listening to what you guys come up with. I've been really working on music as of late though, started writing something with Twisha and working on something with a different friend as well and have some of my own riffs I've yet to complete. My next goal is to make a sweet video for that Alexi Impersonation contest :lol: I already have the ideas planned out and everything, just gotta L2SonyVegas and receive my power adapter and do it. In the future though I do hope to contribute.

You know, if I was less lazy I would have already contributed haha. I do enjoy listening to what you guys come up with. I've been really working on music as of late though, started writing something with Twisha and working on something with a different friend as well and have some of my own riffs I've yet to complete. My next goal is to make a sweet video for that Alexi Impersonation contest :lol: I already have the ideas planned out and everything, just gotta L2SonyVegas and receive my power adapter and do it. In the future though I do hope to contribute.

maybe for the next one we could team up to do a complete Vivaldi cover. or like somehow mix together Vivaldi and Koji into one song. that'd be pretty sweet.

Not really my style. And damn declination dude, it's driving me crazy. When I think I understand a part then comes another and fucks everything up again. I don't think I'll ever learn german before I go there and feel that it's either learn or learn (ofc I could always use english, but people prefer to be talked to in their mother language and I like new languages).

Whenever you have the chance to see them live - do it. It was better than 99% of the metal shows I saw. The girls look better, there aren't any fat metalheads and moshing is less brutal.

Too bad you are not a native German speaker. Their lyrics are very very deep. Maybe it's the only popular band I would attest an honest political message.

fuck Toten Hosen! Böhse Onkelz!!!!

Nope. Do you want to discuss whether they are RAC? I wrote an 25 pages thing about that for my school - let's start.