COBOT: the Album

^ Would be better w/o the Norther parts (clean vocals, boring riffs etc - God I hate Norther). But the MPE-like parts def. sound good.

Upto and Including Death Unlimited Norther is amazing. After that they got shit.
Some good songs on TDUU and N though.

And ye Lowberg, fucking get Ego Anthem by Tracedawn. So leet

I like some melodeath, but seriously I don't understand the fuzz about Tracedawn. I mean how more generic can one be?

The weakest point of Tracedawn is definitely the vocals. The guy can't sing or pronounce a shit.

Yeah Tracedawn is generic Melodeath but the difference is is thats its actually good. Compared to most of the drivvle that comes out Melodeath wise this bands actually worth listening to. The majority of the good Melodeath bands went and turned into Lamb of God ololololo

Holy fucking shit! these guys rule! They remind me of a mix between Mors Principium Est and Norther

I'm loving this!

Yeah dude, they're pretty rad. Here are some others, if you haven't already looked them up yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's a rake:

thatching%2Brake%2B2.jpg

Go fuck yourself with it.

I like some melodeath, but seriously I don't understand the fuzz about Tracedawn. I mean how more generic can one be?

The weakest point of Tracedawn is definitely the vocals. The guy can't sing or pronounce a shit.

Yeah I do agree with you, it is pretty generic sounding, nothing really "new" to the genre hahaah But I still think its cool that there are still newer bands, especially with guys this young doing that whole type of music.

Yeah dude, they're pretty rad. Here are some others, if you haven't already looked them up yourself
Thanks dude, the guy in that video mega creeps me out though

Then you haven't heard this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpsoYEkM3uc

If you say this is crap I will fuck you with a rake >8(

Their first, and only decent album they ever recorded. The rest after that is crap big time. It's what, one album out of like 8?

Anyhow, I recorded the middle portion of my song, w/ solo, the distorted octave down violin still sounds pretty bad, but at least better that it could've been. All that's left is the last part, and hopefully vocals. :D:D:tickled::cool:

I will agree that they aren't doing anything that original, but it's good for what it is, in my opinion. But I also personally like Norther.

Bleh, I find them as boring and generic as melodeath gets. With all due respect, what you shovel is also "good for what it is" :lol:

Bleh, I find them as boring and generic as melodeath gets. With all due respect, what you shovel is also "good for what it is" :lol:

Fair enough. :lol: Shit is shit, in a way.

Part of me will always really enjoy well-written pop and hook, though.

Their first, and only decent album they ever recorded. The rest after that is crap big time. It's what, one album out of like 8?

Anyhow, I recorded the middle portion of my song, w/ solo, the distorted octave down violin still sounds pretty bad, but at least better that it could've been. All that's left is the last part, and hopefully vocals. :D:D:tickled::cool:

Mirror of Madness is a fucking leet album any anyone who thinks otherwise is a tard

You said you could do with some guitars, but as I was kinda full I skipped it first, but sounds like you're really struggling with the sounds, so if you want maybe I can help you with the bass and maybe guitars. If you want send me the tab and I'll see what I can do.