COBOT: the Album

That would be awesome, yeah! Try and get a recording of it, I'd love to hear. :kickass:

:lol:

cool man i think we ll be releasing a demo soon----- i just need some help with the composing part :worship:.... its fucking hard for me to turn song ideas into actual songs.. :ill::ill:
btw congrats on your song dude its fucking awesome!!! great solos... keyboards remind me of jens johannson...

Allright peepz, so I did procure a very basic Vodka tab off 911tabs... Haz no violins, but no matter, I already know the part. The guitars seemed to have been tabbed pretty well (although I sort of doubt the necessity of having TWO playing in unison most of the time, might either remove one voice, or edit it to be maybe more colorful). It also misses the short acoustic guitar tremolo (or was it a mandolin? I think acoustic guitar should work fine) part, will have to write that in.

I also think I'm getting some ideas for a violin and a guitar solo towards the end (maybe even a dual solo with some tapping madness).

Drums need to be synthed... Ensi, what soundfont did you use last time you made drums for me?

Oh fuck. OK, I have no idea how to use that, so I guess I'll have to ask you to make drums for me. Again. Eventually? :lol:

^ Vocals may be a bit of a problem. I'll try singing, but my voice isn't really all that raspy. If it sucks too bad, we'll have to just go instrumental.

Fuck. I was getting hopeful there :lol:

I guess we can find someone. I'll see if any of my friends wants to do it. The singer in my band is too DM though.

Allright peepz, so I did procure a very basic Vodka tab off 911tabs... Haz no violins, but no matter, I already know the part. The guitars seemed to have been tabbed pretty well (although I sort of doubt the necessity of having TWO playing in unison most of the time, might either remove one voice, or edit it to be maybe more colorful). It also misses the short acoustic guitar tremolo (or was it a mandolin? I think acoustic guitar should work fine) part, will have to write that in.

I also think I'm getting some ideas for a violin and a guitar solo towards the end (maybe even a dual solo with some tapping madness).

Drums need to be synthed... Ensi, what soundfont did you use last time you made drums for me?

I have AD too, if there's a drum tab they're easy to make. About the guitars, thye are doubled almost always because it gives more "power". Acoustic tremolo part? What's that, around which time on the song?

I have AD too, if there's a drum tab they're easy to make. About the guitars, thye are doubled almost always because it gives more "power". Acoustic tremolo part? What's that, around which time on the song?

Around the time where the drums come back in after dropping for a while. I'l write it in later.

So are we finally making metal songs out of Christmas songs? If so, could someone post a couple unused ones and if there is one a tab so I can start working on one? I don't know names of Christmas songs in english and the ones in spanish aren't anywhere to be found.

i'm taking all i want for christmas is you, i've written 90% of it, just 2 more solos to write, eddy says he will record the geetars for me, i'll record keys np. Just need to get ed's mic working properly

I'm not doing a metal xmas song...I'm just doing a plain cover of a rock christmas song with a 'real' christmas song as a little intro because I learn it last night and it's got an awesome chord progression. :d

I'll do a nice little list in a sec.

I don't think it HAS to be a Christmas carol or remix. Just something jolly to fit the season and thematics.

I think it'd be fun if there's non-english songs as well. And hell, if someone did a remix of one of those South Park christmas songs, that'd be sooo awesome.

First of all thanks to everyone saying cool things about my song. :oops:
So to most of the questions:

I was not frostbitten at any point in the recording or writing process, just during mixing.

I did NOT use a bagpipe. Its a Duduk. And no, I have no idea what that is.

Yes, it sounds like Behemoth and Vader, some of my favourite bands (although theres also some Nile in there).

I did not use a whammy bar in the solo.

:loco: