COBOT: the Album

im sure ill end up buying

jackson rr24
edwards al sawtooth
or
ltd al 600 scythe
just costs is the shit

Tell me one reason why you limit your choice to those guitars? Mind you they are all basically Alexi signatures and pretty darn unversatile. You really might regret it later! Better guitars out there for the price IMO.

The point is that he realised he could do with a more versatile guitar that HE vastly preferred to suit his own needs and sold the Jackson.
He's giving you good advice by advising you to skip the mistake and find the axe you REALLY want that suits YOU best.

fuck just remember how you felt before buying your jackson

Ofcoures, But I also remember how I felt when It no longer suited my needs, when I stopped playing only Children Of Bodom and some small variety of other stuff and when I actually found my musical identity. And that was quite a turning point. Really, You loose ALOT of money on being a fanboy.

The point is that he realised he could do with a more versatile guitar that HE vastly preferred to suit his own needs and sold the Jackson.
He's giving you good advice by advising you to skip the mistake and find the axe you REALLY want that suits YOU best.

Yeah, I don't want to offend. I am just saying this because I was through the same thing and It really sucks when I think back at it. Obsession!

THIS IS NOW THE GUITAR THREAD.

No not really, so go discuss that stuff in THERE.:loco:

Sirs, we have a team!

Awesome! I'm not sure I want to rework the song at all, so we can just do a simple cover. Do you need a tab? I picked my part up by ear so I don't really have one...

^No, be silent.

yeah i know the esp sv standard is but i dont have the green bills to pay it

Really, does It have to be a Alexi guitar? :lol: The SV still looks like one. How about a RR1? RR5FR? Jackson Demmelition? KV5FR? ESP LTD V? There are alot I would look into If i was you.

Does it HAVE to be a RR? You know there are other Jackson RRs that are more versatile. Also there are ALOT of sweet V-shaped ones. I am just trying to find some middle-ground for you so you will have a guitar you actually don't want to ditch when your musical taste evolves.

^No, be silent.

Really, does It have to be a Alexi guitar? :lol: The SV still looks like one. How about a RR1? RR5FR? Jackson Demmelition? KV5FR? ESP LTD V? There are alot I would look into If i was you.

Does it HAVE to be a RR? You know there are other Jackson RRs that are more versatile. Also there are ALOT of sweet V-shaped ones. I am just trying to find some middle-ground for you so you will have a guitar you actually don't want to ditch when your musical taste evolves.

<3<3<3 KV5FR

Why do you guys care anyways, let him blow his money on a gimmick shape, throwing away quality in favor for looks. :lol:

so youre saying you were a fanboy?
and yeah those guitars are cool except i want 24 frets and also i think trying different gear is a part of finding ur own style and ive never had one of those guitars,
than you for your advice phenom i appreciate it

Why do you guys care anyways, let him blow his money on a gimmick shape, throwing away quality in favor for looks. :lol:
:lol: I'm a kind guy, I try to help!

so youre saying you were a fanboy?
and yeah those guitars are cool except i want 24 frets and also i think trying different gear is a part of finding ur own style and ive never had one of those guitars,
than you for your advice phenom i appreciate it
Exactly, I was a huge fanboy. I even owned the Finnish LTD signature version of Alexi's guitar. It sucked ass!!!!

Well, My advice is try out different stuff! Be open to every shape, type and kind of guitar. Just don't spend your money on a one trick pony you will want to get rid off.

Well the_phenom is right, i was a fanboy too and the best advice i can give is to swallow your fanboyness when looking for a guitar, when it comes to cheaper guitars, you're paying a lot more for the shape and artist name when it comes to alexi SIG's and RR's and whatever.
Having a guitar that plays really well is paramount for developing your technique in a good way, as well as that the more you play, the more you'll appreciate the higher quality of both woods and build. Essentially you'll get more for the money if you look for other, more common shapes, and focus more on the quality of hte guitar. Lastly theres the fact that other guitarists(that have an IQ over 45) won't think of you as just another fanboy retard or so, but i guess that's a choice.