COBOT: the Album

We could both work on it? I mean, it doesnt cost anything to upload it here so ppl can check it out.

Edit: Oh I think I just understood that you dont need someone to WRITE the part, just someone to RECORD it?

What "keyboard" instrument are there in your song? Cuz Im kinda limited to piano/harpsi/organ/strings sounds.

Like i said, i think its better if i have the drums ready first. Besides, I dont even have it here. My gp files are 150km away

Well, if I want to record it while actually playing it on the keyboard, I'd need to practice it a little bit before recording it. So I'd need the GP file.

From what I heard from Dimmu, you'd need only orchestral instruments (String, Pizzicato and Harp) so DHG could do the job, I don't really see the point of making one each, since his VST will probably sound more accurate then mine :lol:

I'll see tonight and tomorow if I can come up with a base for a song, but I'll need to record it in the next 2 week so I'll be in a hurry. It would be the best time if someone want me to record something for him/her.

Well, my current gear sucks and I dont have my new digital piano yet so I may not be able to record in the next days. Maybe Fetzer should do it.

Ah god, my song is like two in one. First it starts off with a Emin rock type thing but then eventually manages to switch into E phrygian with an Yngwie sound to it. I dunno whether I should try and keep it all sounding the same or just go with the flow and have different sections in it.

I'm thinking only 3 people left can join in because then we will have 20. (excluding DHG and Crazychris who are conjoint)