COBOT: the Album

I didn't have bass:lol:

Key uhh... Just take like... an octave chord on the fretboard on Guitar Pro in the note that the guitar plays (or bass). And just mess around with the timings.

Example:
|------------------------
|------------------------
|----5-------------------
|----------4-------2-----
|----3-------------------
|----------2-------0-----

Also good to do is to tune it really low and take one note that fits with the song each bar. Or 2 notes a bar, that is up to you.

Awesome.

Thanks, I'll give it a go.

That was directed to those who dont know shit about keys. ;o

But I will remember this, as I'm one of those :lol:

Tim is in.. I actually started composing a new song, very Sonata Arctica styled, so it's gonna be more melodic than my last song :p

I would said I was in earlier, but I haven't check this in a few days!

So, I'M IN:kickass:

I've finished composing my song :D I'll probably edit small parts along the way, but I'm pretty happy with it as it is!

Will anyone be able to make me some keyboard tracks from midi? And bass? I'd ask Twisha again, but I think it's a bit unfair asking her to do it every single time..

And does anyone want me to play anything on any of their songs?

Working on composing right now, actually, it's coming along well, although it's nowhere near done.

Some nice melodic thrash. :V

I've finished composing my song :D I'll probably edit small parts along the way, but I'm pretty happy with it as it is!

Will anyone be able to make me some keyboard tracks from midi? And bass? I'd ask Twisha again, but I think it's a bit unfair asking her to do it every single time..

And does anyone want me to play anything on any of their songs?

I can do keyboards, I suppose. I do bass too but I don't have the best bass sounds, so maybe someone else can get a better sound, but if not, I can try that too.

What is a pipo?

PIPO1.gif