COBOT: the Album

I'm still in and I don't think I'll quit. But beware a punk-metal song, too much Kylähullut lately :lol: I may invite a friend of mine and have vocals this time, but I won't promise anything cos so far I don't even know how to make mics work properly with Toneport and not make them suck sound-wise :lol:

^Just select the Classic Vocal or Studio Mic preset, and set the sensitivity, and record something, listen. Then go back and adjust.

Or find you own preset, or something. :lol:

Me and LA's song is gonna have vocals, but beware, some really lo-fi BM-sounding vocals.

To put it in perspective, think Varg on Filosofem. :lol: :kickass:

^Just select the Classic Vocal or Studio Mic preset, and set the sensitivity, and record something, listen. Then go back and adjust.

Or find you own preset, or something. :lol:

Well, I'm trying, but as I'm not the singer myself I can only try when I'm with my friend recording, so that doesn't give me as much time as with guitars or bass, which I actually play so I can tweak them and try 24/7 if I want :lol:

has a deadline been set?
ive written something that sounds like it belongs on kreator's pleasure to kill
wont record it till my amps back from repair, at the end of the month
count me in?

Oh god.

I completely forgot about my song. I still need to get realistic sounding drum/bass tracks before I can get LordAbortion to start recording guitars. :lol:

Alright fags, I'm gonna download the cobot album and, if I have the time, make a review of it.

Also, how come no one made the MODS = FAGS song?!?!?!

I really hope someone makes it for the second album, just for the lulz (and to piss of Deron). :lol:

Nice, another review, and IIRC the first one from someone that wasn't in the album. Looking forward :kickass:

About my composing/recording/I'mgettingpissedcosnothingnicecomesoutI'mgonnagonutssoon it's going a bit slow. Well, to be honest I do have one song already written and almost recorded, but it's too fucking punk :lol: It's really similar style to Kylähullut, only that the singer I may get to sing it isn't as good for that style as Vesku Jokinen :lol: I may turn it into a soloing piece of shit if his vocals suck too much :lol: but anyway I don't think that'll be my final contribution to the album.

Ensi!? Are you serious?

I am:lol:

Gotta keep the tradition by being the first to finish:kickass:

Tho I didn't use 30mins to compose this time, I used about 4-6 hours. And 2-3 setting up the drums, strings/choir, recording guitars, bass and all that jazz.

Everything left now, is editing small bits and stuff, see if there is any unwanted noise, also maybe add some spoken shit.

I am:lol:

Gotta keep the tradition by being the first to finish:kickass:

Tho I didn't use 30mins to compose this time, I used about 4-6 hours. And 2-3 setting up the drums, strings/choir, recording guitars, bass and all that jazz.

Everything left now, is editing small bits and stuff, see if there is any unwanted noise, also maybe add some spoken shit.

Looks like someone worked hard! :lol: