Concerts - 2006

19.03 Dark Funeral with Naglfar and Endstille
31.03 Old Dead Tree with Penumbra
01.04 In Flames with Sepultura
summer: hopefully both Graspop and Wacken (that's going to depend on my studies :p)

those are already certain :)

swallow the sun and before the dawn this friday. should be nice, even though i unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to listen to any of the bands' latest album.

Just saw behemoth this weekened, March 6th Exodus & The Haunted are playing, April 23rd & 24th Opeth are playing, and i have heard Bodom are playing again down under at the end of March but i am not 100% sure if thats true.

Other than that i don't know of many major gigs happenin down here, except for a Carpathian Forest gig later in the year

ah fuck! I missed them this year *pissed*. They played here in december but I couldn't find someone with a car so I couldn't get there, let alone get back.

^
:( Oof unlucky dude... at the mo the thing for me is whether my (student) budget allows for me to see all the bands I like. My stomach may have to go wanting for a few months :bah:

going to see The Birthday Massacre, Arsis, Callenish Circle and Paradise Lost tomorrow :)
i'm very excited

I'm going to these concerts:

27.01. BoltThrower + Malevolent Creation
19.03. In Flames + Sepultura
22.04. The Gathering

and in summer for sure:

W:O:A Roadshow 2006
17.-19.08 SUMMERBREEZE Festival

:headbang:

UndoControl said:
Nope. Care to illustrate me? Or do i have to open LimeWire again? ;)

Originally one of the big three British doom/death bands along with My Dying Bride and Anathema who released Icon, an album said to define doom metal, then, er, went a bit wierd and poppy with their 1997 album, One Second. I don't mind this stuff but it dosen't compare to Anathema's later material imo.

Edit: BoltThrower? Bugger, why don't they have more dates at their home nation?? :yell: