17/03 In Flames (Sepultura)
Arenan, Stockholm

03/04 Fear Factory (-)
Klubben, Stockholm

16/04 Bolt Thrower (Gorefest)
Klubben, Stockholm

27/04 Face Down (Nil)
Debaser, Stockholm

30/04 Cannibal Corpse (Aeon, Prostitute Disfigurement)
Klubben, Stockholm

But there'll be no In Flames for me because the concert is sold out :(

Oh and the Close-Up festival in Stockholm 15-16 April... Amon Amarth, Opeth, Bolt Thrower, Katatonia, Nifelheim, etc etc etc

Slayer when ever they come
Arch Enemy + Chimeria + Nevermore in April @ The Filmore
Soulfly in April @ The Filmore
Ministry in May @ The @ The Filmore
kataklysm + vader in June @ The Pound

umm...

so, thought i! dark tranquillity playing in umeå! cool! that's a bit of a rarity, and i'm even going to be in umeå at the time!

and then, i looked at the ticket price, and, thought i:

275:-

:lol:

err. not happening

RampageSword said:
Incoming :

April 28th : Arch Enemy + Chimaira, God Forbid and Hate Eternal @The Medley

Same for me! :D

Plus Morbid Angel, Behemoth, Krisiun and Despised Icon on April 11th, @ the Medley in Montreal !

Yahoo!:loco:

It was Awesome! :D
Not as great as DT 28/12-05 of course, but still great ;)
looking forward to see the pictures!

:worship: Katatonia and Novembre 30th of April:Smokin: And at some point Saturnus's release party for their new album

BastardSonOfGod said:
:( Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Details... set list...
Oh damn, I take that as you didn't get a ticket then :(

Well, first crusified barbaras played - they were... ok I guess, not really my kind of music but compared to for example :puke:"RAM", they were great!
Then Sepultura played, they were really good I think! cool show and everything, really fun to hear "Arise" since that's the only song I've heard before from the ones they played yesterday :kickass:
Herneheim, did you see it when the singer (dunno his name =s) did the "cut-throat"-gesture when he sang "I see the world Dead, dead!"? hehe, I atleast won't forget that in a while, looked pretty cool I think :p
Well, then at last In Flames entered the stage. I think they performed really well, cool show with all the fireworks and stuff :) But the audience sometimes seemed alittle "off" I think, not as energetic as they maybe could have been... but whatever. In the middle of the concert Anders decided to take a little brake so he asked the audience if someone knew the lyrics to Scream (it was "scream", right?), some guy shouted as hell that he could and Anders invited him up on stage. When he finished (and he did a pretty good job I think) Björn (I think it was? :erk: ) gave him his guitar!!! I can tell you there were a coupple of jealous comments from people around me in the audience, haha :lol:
To sum it up it was a very nice friday evening (except for some unpleasant events on the subway-train on the way home :mad:, but whatever... )

/edit/
oh, and I don't know the setlist, sorry... too many songs to remember.
I also have to add I got their autographs at the signing-thing they had earlier :D (though not personally, my sister helped me)

But hey Bastardson, they were'nt as great as DT, remember that, so you didn't miss anything better than you already have experienced! :) I think Herneheim can confirm that too (maybe?)

scaleo said:
In the middle of the concert Anders decided to take a little brake so he asked the audience if someone knew the lyrics to Scream (it was "scream", right?), some guy shouted as hell that he could and Anders invited him up on stage. When he finished (and he did a pretty good job I think) Björn (I think it was? ) gave him his guitar!!!

I know the lyrics too :( There is no Goooooooooooooooooood!!!!

scaleo said:
Oh damn, I take that as you didn't get a ticket then :(

Well, first crusified barbaras played - they were... ok I guess, not really my kind of music but compared to for example :puke:"RAM", they were great!
Then Sepultura played, they were really good I think! cool show and everything, really fun to hear "Arise" since that's the only song I've heard before from the ones they played yesterday :kickass:
Herneheim, did you see it when the singer (dunno his name =s) did the "cut-throat"-gesture when he sang "I see the world Dead, dead!"? hehe, I atleast won't forget that in a while, looked pretty cool I think :p
Well, then at last In Flames entered the stage. I think they performed really well, cool show with all the fireworks and stuff :) But the audience sometimes seemed alittle "off" I think, not as energetic as they maybe could have been... but whatever. In the middle of the concert Anders decided to take a little brake so he asked the audience if someone knew the lyrics to Scream (it was "scream", right?), some guy shouted as hell that he could and Anders invited him up on stage. When he finished (and he did a pretty good job I think) Björn (I think it was? :erk: ) gave him his guitar!!! I can tell you there were a coupple of jealous comments from people around me in the audience, haha :lol:
To sum it up it was a very nice friday evening (except for some unpleasant events on the subway-train on the way home :mad:, but whatever... )

/edit/
oh, and I don't know the setlist, sorry... too many songs to remember.
I also have to add I got their autographs at the signing-thing they had earlier :D (though not personally, my sister helped me)

But hey Bastardson, they were'nt as great as DT, remember that, so you didn't miss anything better than you already have experienced! :) I think Herneheim can confirm that too (maybe?)

It was good, but not near the last DT gig in Stockholm, for sure.

Yeah, that dude Tim made a pretty good job up there! Nice gift too, that guitar!

Of the older albums, they played Behind space, Episode 666 and.. umm.. That's probably it :)

Oh, and to add some more agony to Bastardson, I found out that the ticket I got was of no use... If only I'd known... :(

BastardSonOfGod = R.I.P. (He was just a nice guy without a ticket... Rest In Peace :() :cry:

PD: No "Ordinary Story" and "Moonshield"... Wow... that's sucks :(