Concerts - 2007

Hello!
I saw on this page: http://www.biebob.be/pages/ this announce:

FRI 2 NOV HOF TER LO - ANTWERP Belgium

ICED EARTH
DARK TRANQUILLITY
+ support

DOORS OPEN 19.00 BEGIN 20.00

Killermik confirmed the news because we can buy the tickets! But DT doesn't announce on their website this concert! Do you have some informations?

Killermik confirmed the news because we can buy the tickets! But DT doesn't announce on their website this concert! Do you have some informations?
If it's not on the official website, it's not confirmed.

i cant wait to see chris cornell in two weeks after seeing berserker , then on to the black crusade...

Most recent concert was Heaven and Hell with Down supporting - both bands were absolutely amazing, and completely blew me away. Best concert of this year, without a doubt.

Best since DT were here last!

woulda loved to see down at a smaller venue

Saw Aborted, Kataklysm and Behemoth on Oct 1. Aborted were excellent! Although I have problems to get into their newest album, theyre amazing live. Kataklysm is probably one of the best live metal bands ever. I really love Shadows and Dust, but no matter what I think about their other albums, they do such a great job on stage that you cant help but bang your head and enjoy the show to the maximum. Fantastic! Behemoth were the headliners, but their show sucked. The sound was awful, and the band members behaved like damn cool pros. Nergals English is quite weak, so when he machine gunned the introductions to the songs, the audience was like "wtf did he say?". Nothing special really, although the set list was great.

I agree Marduk, Kataklysm puts on one hell of a live show. I'm not a huge fan of their studio work though. I get to see them next month with Chimaira and Terror (BOOOOOO). GWAR next month too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have the Caliban, Soilwork, DT, Sonic Syndicate show in front of me.

Next month I will see Porcupine Tree (yay!) and Gorgoroth (just going there with a couple of friends to have a good laugh :heh:)

Saw DT live for the first time in Copenhagen a month or so back, had my reservations coming in, 'cause that live recording on "In retrospect.." is quite bad, especially the vocals are almost weak. Must say I was blown away, quite possibly one of the best live performances I've ever witnessed, and that's in spite of them probably only playing 4 or 5 of my top 20 DT songs. But what intensity and drive all through the show. No crap metal attitudes, just music and energy. And how I wish more bands would cut that crap about going off stage waiting for the audience to call them back to play more songs, waste of time.

I'm going to see Behemoth, Gojira, Job for a Scene Kid, and Beneath the Massacre at the Troc in Philly, come November. I cannot wait to see Behemoth, and I heard Gojira puts on a great live show. I don't care about the other two bands, but tickets were cheap enough, so I don't feel scammed for paying for two bands I don't care about seeing.

I'm going to see Behemoth, Gojira, Job for a Scene Kid, and Beneath the Massacre at the Troc in Philly, come November. I cannot wait to see Behemoth, and I heard Gojira puts on a great live show. I don't care about the other two bands, but tickets were cheap enough, so I don't feel scammed for paying for two bands I don't care about seeing.

Then I suppose I shall see you there:kickass:

They came around again with Lamb of God and Machine Head, they were great then

I had a friend who went to that same show and said they were excellent. Maybe it was the bands they were with magnified thier goodness. I'm trying to remember if I've met you before (not trying to be weird) because I think we both went to the Dark Tranquillity show there last march (a lot of people on this board did). IDK. I met somebody from this board *gives shifty eyed look*.

Still, unlike Plintus, I loved the Apostasy and I an dying to hear some live tracks from it, and all thier other cds as well. It should be a good show.

I had a friend who went to that same show and said they were excellent. Maybe it was the bands they were with magnified thier goodness. I'm trying to remember if I've met you before (not trying to be weird) because I think we both went to the Dark Tranquillity show there last march (a lot of people on this board did). IDK. I met somebody from this board *gives shifty eyed look*.

Still, unlike Plintus, I loved the Apostasy and I an dying to hear some live tracks from it, and all thier other cds as well. It should be a good show.

The first time they came around, I can understand, they were shy and a bit shaky. But when they came with MH and LOG, they had a bit of experience under their belts, so they were better.

I met Plintus and Kenneth at the show,not sure if I met you there.