Not open for further replies.

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Heya all,

What's with all the crap posts/noob insulting lately? I know sometimes it's cool to have fun and all that but let's try not to let this become a clique forum or a place where someone new can't come in and ask a simple question without getting slammed. (and no, GoD, it isn't because you are no longer mod :) )

Black Metal Tyrant is a horrific poster. Other than that, I haven't seen anything all that bad. The Greys usually tries to be the "INTERNET TOUGH GUY" to new posters, and it's rather trying on my patience.

Erik said:
yeah, i was thinking you wouldnt have much against me, but deron otoh

I dig you man, you're an ass sometimes but mostly just to rub me wrong (bitch). At least I know you know your music and CAN post in a worthwhile manner, although lately (in here anyways) .. eh.

Hah yeah, but Deron, what you have to understand is that sometimes when people are dumb, the best way to make them understand how dumb they are is to spam the same thing 780 times over in font size 28 :)

EDIT: or call them idiot cunts, if that's actually what they are that is

btw its part of common internet courtesy to lurk a new forum for a bit before you jump right in and start your first thread about some retarded or done-before garbage noone cares about

Erik said:
btw its part of common internet courtesy to lurk a new forum for a bit before you jump right in and start your first thread about some retarded or done-before garbage noone cares about

This is what we need more of.

BTW what's with this grammarless posts = troll post stuff?

however i will post this old junk which still stands

thiswillgetmebanned4wh.jpg

the collective ultimate metal forum community called, IT STILL WANTS ITS SEARCH FEATURE THE FUCK BACK

edit: yeah deron and this is even ON TOPIC -- if n00bs had a SEARCH FEATURE they wouldnt have to post REDUNDANT TOPICS so we wouldnt have to get PISSY about them doing it

so GET ON IT

How in the fuck do I make shitty posts? Most of my posts are edited after I make them anyway, and I still dont know how and why thats happening. Anyway alot of people here take things way too fucking serious.

Erik said:
the collective ultimate metal forum community called, IT STILL WANTS ITS SEARCH FEATURE THE FUCK BACK

edit: yeah deron and this is even ON TOPIC -- if n00bs had a SEARCH FEATURE they wouldnt have to post REDUNDANT TOPICS so we wouldnt have to get PISSY about them doing it

so GET ON IT

I hear ya. Waiting for the new software to go gold. On beta 4 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.