Crap posts lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's so good about being a moderator anyway? Sounds like it would suck. Reading a lot of shitty threads and breaking up internet fights :dopey:

I've never moderated, but this is the impression I get.

I haven't seen a single new person who makes intelligent posts getting bashed here. The only people getting bashed are the so called "trendy kiddies" who come in here not knowing anything and start making Opeth or whatever topics. But I also haven't really seen much of any new people making intelligent posts. Maybe just a couple.

10293847 said:
What's so good about being a moderator anyway? Sounds like it would suck. Reading a lot of shitty threads and breaking up internet fights :dopey:

I've never moderated, but this is the impression I get.

Abusing the power.

Barking Pumpkin said:
I haven't seen a single new person who makes intelligent posts getting bashed here. The only people getting bashed are the so called "trendy kiddies" who come in here not knowing anything and start making Opeth or whatever topics. But I also haven't really seen much of any new people making intelligent posts. Maybe just a couple.

I don't see any problem with making Opeth(or whatever band) topics. It happens all the time with other bands, its just when they keep piling up that it gets annoying. Which brings us back to the search function...

Generally though this a good forum, and always guaranteed to make you laugh once in awhile, whether's its GoD's constant defence of WFIKTBD or J's straight to the fucking point posts.

I didn't really mean Opeth or any band specifically......but people making posts like "omg i luv x band and thay r cul" generally gets them labelled as a "n00b." Permanently. A bit of an exaggeration....but.....people who name like Opeth and Pantera or whatever as their absolute favorite bands ever generally aren't too popular here. Whether that's a good thing or not.....is up to you. I don't really care as I haven't seen anyone with bad musical taste making a good contribution to the board.

ok guys I need a little help here.
I recently heard a band called Metallica, and my buddies told me to get some Megadeth, pantera, Slayer, and Testament. I got some Megadeth but I dont like the vocals that much and I got some Slayer and I just cant stand the screaming vocals. can you pleez recommend stuff with vocals and music like Metallica.
thx from yer M3741 bro, XTommyDaKillaX :wave:

There is a clean vocal thread regarding music so just check out the thread.

Dave Mustaine blows.

J Mann said:
Generally though this a good forum, and always guaranteed to make you laugh once in awhile, whether's its GoD's constant defence of WFIKTBD or J's straight to the fucking point posts.

Or your terribly funny attempts at trying to look like an intellegent individual.

People who had been lurking this forum before posting shouldn't be expecting sympathy from any posters when they make a thread which can be considered n00b (like praising a band like metallica or opeth), and I consider the bashing to be a good dosage of reality when you make a dumb thread. Learning the hard way, we could say. It will either scare the kids or get their curiosity (when they're done being bashed)

This post only states the obvious though.

Jean-Pierre said:
Or your terribly funny attempts at trying to look like an intellegent individual.

Touche. However lets not forget your ironic comments such as the one above.

oh_noes.jpg

YAY LET'S POST SHITTY JPEGS HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND

God I hate Morbid Corpse and the other Pantera fag.

This is a forum that thrives on hate, and who better to hate than those that can be easily conquered (i.e. the mentally deprived and the newborn babes). Hence, The Greys is a cocksucking motherfucker and BlackMetalNigger is a stupid my pals. This is what the forum is. It's not about music, you dolts. It's about a select group of individuals getting their shits and giggles from pissing off the 'lowly ones,' as I like to call them. Such individuals include myself (of course), Jean-Pierre, Pyrus, Erik, ftbtmmtmbtm or whatever the fuck it is, GoD, Demiurge, and, to a lesser extent, Barking Pumpkin. And Administrators DEFINITELY should not question the intellect of a 16 year old when said 15 year old can do their job a million times better.

Status
Not open for further replies.