Crap posts lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
So you are actually good at being harsh,mean, funny and not mindless with empty thoughtless put downs ?

So you have a low mental stamina because you summed yourself up. You basically keep talking about yourself misdirecting it to others. You and black metal are about as threatening as a towelhead in the Unites States in a pizza place. The tough guy attitude is not working for you.

I don't like you. Partly because I'm "Towelhead" and partly because you are apparently emo. I do recall someone posting that you said " I am depressed and wish people would give me alchohol so that I could ease the pain" I hate you.

Yes I like COB, but that doesn't change the fact that you are stupid

Fuck you dodens gray, all of that bullshit is uncalled for, You started shit with me for no fucking reason. Why are you calling me a my pals for, Im black and Im proud of it, very proud of it you piece of shit. No one has ever called me a my pals to my face, ever. You wouldnt do it either mother fucker. Your just calling me that because this is the only place you can say things like that queer.

This is quite funny. Morbid Corpse, Mr. Toby, hatecrewdroll, blackmetaltyrant, and the greys are all terrible posters, and they deserve whatever mistreatment they get.

At least I can say I'm one of the ignored members on here (probably because I like Opeth) along with WnXScythe, Eternal Enemy, Asmodee, Thraxz, Minion520, and to a lesser extent, Genocide Roach. No one really pays attention whenever any of us posts, although it is probably less frequent. Then of course there's the ones I can't remember, who rank even lower.

The only things I remember The Grimace ever saying are variations of "I was <whatever you are now> once and trust me, you'll grow out of it".

I'm pretty sure MasterOfLightning is cooler than the posters he just grouped himself with, which is about as complimentory as calling him less weird than Michael Jackson.

Whatever happened to Cryptkeeper?

Who the fuck is Cryptkeeper?

Also, I think Stormwatch died. I hope he did.

Also, BlackMetalTyrant is silly.

MasterOLightning said:
This is quite funny. Morbid Corpse, Mr. Toby, hatecrewdroll, blackmetaltyrant, and the greys are all terrible posters, and they deserve whatever mistreatment they get.

At least I can say I'm one of the ignored members on here (probably because I like Opeth) along with WnXScythe, Eternal Enemy, Asmodee, Thraxz, Minion520, and to a lesser extent, Genocide Roach. No one really pays attention whenever any of us posts, although it is probably less frequent. Then of course there's the ones I can't remember, who rank even lower.

Don't worry; no one notices when I post, either.

Well, I take that back, GoD bitches at me on MSN messenger about how evil I am, but I don't think that counts. :Smug:

That said....this thread fucking rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.