Croatian metal scene

Hell-o...

Ever heard of Nailed? We're from Croatia and we opened for Sepultura, Soulfly and we will be opening for Anthrax next month in Zagreb...

Check out our site - www.nailed1.com

Comments wellcome...

Are you guys into socio-political lyrics, too? I see that on your second album there is a city spewing smoke. I'm starting to seriously think that y'all from the Southeast are going to change the global scene forever. Fuck those vampire wannabes. Express fear, frustration, and hope in real context.

I'm downloading this, but I won't be able to play it for a while. 2 albums - 4 songs, y'all.

Good luck. The more Croatian metal fans I meet, the more I want to support them.

metu said:
Are you guys into socio-political lyrics, too?

Not exclusively... :D We write about everything that is REAL... So you won't find dragons, kings and shit in our lyrics... No disrespect to anyone 'fcourse... ;)

metu said:
I'm downloading this, but I won't be able to play it for a while. 2 albums - 4 songs, y'all.

Tell me what you think about the songs when you do... ;)

metu said:
Good luck. The more Croatian metal fans I meet, the more I want to support them.

Cheerz :headbang:

Forlorn Legacy had actually released their debut album on my label. It is called "Paths of Insanity" and, so far, reviews are amazing. You can download 3 full songs as well as their first video on www.forlorn-legacy.com
And if you like it, you can buy it at www.moonleerecords.com/e-store/ for only 8.5 euros+postage
Unfortunately due to guitar's player back injury they had to pass on 3 tour offers. But the good news it that already we have 3 new tour offers for them in September/October period so hopefully they'll hit Euro stage anytime soon.

Ashes You leave are currently going through negotiations with labels regarding release of their new album. It will be probably recorded this summer and released later this year. It is completely written and we just need to deal with this business stuff.

If you need any more info about those 2 bands (I'm their manager) or any other info...just ask.

Bobo