damn i'm drunk -- the thread

I graduated with a 3.21 GPA. That number isn't on my diploma, and neither is anything even closely resembling any number. Unless you count "eighth" and "two thousand and one."

HAHAHAHHA dumbass.

I was saying that your GPA doesn't mean shit, unless you wanna go to grad school.

EDIT: I fucked up. Guess I'm the dumbass. I fixed it. :loco:

Well I claim to hate it, but you don't see me leaving either. Hot women and hot weather, and a never ending supply of stuff to do. You can even use your brain out here! Los Angeles is good for museums, food, theatre, and concerts. San Diego is good for beaches. The OC is good for keying expensive cars, and Riverside / San Bernardino (aka the Inland Empire, where I live) has the desert and lots of mountains. Vegas is two hours away, go there first and buy me some hookers on the way in.

Dammit I'm drunk. Now I have to do 1am laundry. This is stupid.

But I have like 6 smokes, I Robot, and some Negura Bunget to keep me company, so everything is gonna be alright!

Waffles tomorrow morning, w00t woot!

Would I be considered cool if I met some hot big tittied bitch in the laundry room and nailed her six ways from Sunday just now?

Not that I did, I'm just asking. :)

It's almost 2:00 in the best state in America and I'm already getting started drinkin'. And it may be the alcohol beginning to speak it's frist voice of the day, but Agalloch are the best band of the past 20 years. Then again, I may think about that when I'm more sober and say different...