damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Erik said:
being gay is fucking gay
Let's face it, if you are and you're not you're wasting your time! :D

This migh be the closest to drunk I've got to when I've posting in this thread...8 pints and a glass of Baileys that I'm puttin down me right now. At least here I can correct a few typos. If you were a 14-year old girl on my MSN list you'd just get a face full of abuse :saint:

What day is this? Wednesday? I used to go to the pub every WEdnesday and get hammered, so I suppose this shouldn't be too foreign to me.... RAsputin Stout is fucking strong though wow.

One Tuesday night I drank half a bottle of gin. Wednesday was a little spinny at work, hahaha.

EDIT: hammered. have Four big projects tomorrwoorowr at work. gonna be a trying day. closed door blasting Nattens Madrigal all day, shit hsleps my weokir............................988888888888888888888ik

DEIDCIATE HOW IM FUCKING YOU½!!!!!!!!11111

were singin MASTER OF PUPEETS and were a bit drunk. me and micke (im erik btw) have shared a botttle of vodka ! and im a sllight bit drunk. so wre singing metallica with his brother. his name is stefan.

Just read through this thread, so many classic moments. God damn that time that Sorath got lost and ended up on the piano is in this thread, hahahaha. Highlights:
JayKeeley said:
Don't forget to brush your teeth.
Sorath said:
i dont do taht crap i are arian
ZING!
NAD said:
Damn I'm drunk as fuck for the second night in a row. I gotta stop....... nah fuck that, alcohol rules.
Wow, I have issues. :D

And finally:
linuxhard.jpg

I need to party with these fools. :loco:

Fuck me, I was gonna go to a coffee shop and read I, Robot all night, I think I'm off to the pub now. :kickass: