Death Metal

Thanks to whoever reced me Mandatory. I've been listened to Exiled in Pain like there's no tomorrow since I got it. They are one of the best contemporary OSDM bands IMO. I can't wait till they release their first full length, as EiP is just a compilation of all their demo material (and it still rules so hard).

You can tell that the CD consists of separate demos, since the production and sound differs at points, but it's still a great CD. Combining demos to form a full length CD is something that should be done more often. DansCrypt did it for Unconsecrated's demos (old school style dm band from Spain) for a similar pre-debut compilation CD, which is also great btw.

sounds cool...I can't wait till I'm old enough to get into shows at bars, as I really don't see enough small bands play.

I heard a few Necrovation songs and honestly did not care for it and yeah Repugnant rule and it's to bad them and Kaamos split. Bloodbath and Nominon are the best death metal acts right now imo. I will probably give Necrovation another shot just incase.

anyways... I would kill an(old person) if these were reissued.

Entombed ~crawl
Epitaph ~seeming salvation
Centinex ~subconcious lobotomy
Crematory~denial
Convulse ~world without god

I heard a few Necrovation songs and honestly did not care for it and yeah Repugnant rule and it's to bad them and Kaamos split. Bloodbath and Nominon are the best death metal acts right now imo. I will probably give Necrovation another shot just incase.

anyways... I would kill an(old person) if these were reissued.

Entombed ~crawl
Epitaph ~seeming salvation
Centinex ~subconcious lobotomy
Crematory~denial
Convulse ~world without god

World Without God won't happen, unfortunately, unless Convulse change their minds about only allowing Thrash Records to re-release it (who are now a dead label if I remember correctly).

Has anyone else ever scrolled through this thread and chuckled just reading the band names? The way they're mostly words for some form of torture, death, or something gross/evil? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's kinda funny at times...
/observation
Bring on the flames

So last week I saw an original copy of The Rack in RRRecords for 8 bucks. I was tempted to buy it but this put me off...the spine of the CD says The Back :lol:

So last week I saw an original copy of The Rack in RRRecords for 8 bucks. I was tempted to buy it but this put me off...the spine of the CD says The Back :lol:

There's an original copy in the music library at the campus radio station. I'm tempted to "trade" it with my reissue. Would that be utterly wrong?