Death Metal

I've always preferred Deicide and most DM I like to Sepultura, for some reason I just skipped Sepultura in my metal evolution.

No problem, you've got time to redeem yourself :lol: Just listen to Beneath the Remains, Arise and Chaos AD, these are great records from Sepultura for a start. I also like Roots, which is a different album, with some experiments.

Guys, I think he was just trying to get a rise out of us by saying such a controversial statement.

Also, WTF is anonymousnick doing back on GMD?

Municipal waste is fun is about the best compliment you can give them I don't get the love from some people. I'm going to check out hate Eternal and Skip Municipal because I'm going to see Municipal with At the Gates in July.
Hate Eternal is kind of weird I'm between liking them and just thinking their average I wouldn't really call them terrible but I would go as far as to say Keep of Kalessin should have gotten Hate Eternals longer set

I feel the urge to tell you all to check out Deadborn's Stigma Eternal. Very, very solid tech death with an emphasis on crushing riffs. Much akin to Pierced From Within era Suffocation at times.

Hate Eternal is kind of weird I'm between liking them and just thinking their average I wouldn't really call them terrible but I would go as far as to say Keep of Kalessin should have gotten Hate Eternals longer set
oh, totally. That would be nice. I'm already gonna have to leave before Dimmu Borgir come on, so it would be nice to get as much black metal as possible.

oh, totally. That would be nice. I'm already gonna have to leave before Dimmu Borgir come on, so it would be nice to get as much black metal as possible.
that sucks there like 1/3 of the reason why I'm going, I don't like Shadows Falls so its going to suck to sit through that though I'd give keep of Kalessin their set even lol

They were 1/5 of the reason I was going, but it's okay...I'll probably get the album while I'm there. I wish they were going on earlier, but so be it...I like Shadows Fall, but I'd much rather see Dimmu Borgir.