Death Metal

I listening to the new Unleashed for 4 tracks and then got bored as fuck.
^ lol, never got the fuss over that band (its the whole OMGZ VIKINGZZZ deal again) but I've never seriously listened to them. Might be kickass for all I know.

With regards to Nile, the first the albums (Catacombs, Seeds, and Shrines) are definately their best. The most recent 2 (AOTW, Ithyphallic) are great aswell but IMO old Nile is some of the best Death Metal around.

I guess you guys here like Immolation? Been enjoying them for a couple of years, but only recently went and ordered my first cd by them, namely Dawn of Possession. From the couple of songs I'm familiar with its a brilliant album, can't wait to hear it in full.:worship:

To the Unleashed mockers: Shadows in the Deep, stat!

In other news, Cemetery Urn is so fucking good! And aussie, so they must be awesome. >_> <_< >_>

Also, got me Ignivimous - Path of Attrition on LP at a gig on the weekend (and an Ares Kingdom shirt). I'm sure it's awesome, but apparently I don't have a working record player atm. :(

I like Shadows in the Deep, but the new one barely interests me at all.

I skimmed through it and some of it sounded interesting enough so I tried to listening to a few whole songs and jeeeeez. I remember seeing them live a few years ago and they repeated the chorus to one of their songs about 50 times at the end getting the crowd to sing it. ;\

Also, got me Ignivimous - Path of Attrition on LP at a gig on the weekend (and an Ares Kingdom shirt). I'm sure it's awesome, but apparently I don't have a working record player atm. :(
That is indeed a great release. Also look into getting their EP as well. I think the EP is better than the demo but both still crush.

Yeah, I very nearly got me an Ignivomous shirt, but the Ares Kingdom one was 10 bucks cheaper, and I was a tight arse that night... needed more booze money! :p

I've got a non-legit version of the EP (as in downloaded). Tis bloody good. :headbang:

Lashed to The Slave Stick was the song that got me into Nile.
I like Unleashed, I heard some stuff from them on XM Radio, I'm just not sure where to start albumwise for them.